Teeth

There are times when the feel of teeth pressed against your skin can make you juimp with excitement.

Ladies, where and when do you like it?
I'm not much into the biting thing. I embrace playful hair pulling, spanking, and even scratching. Nibbling is okay too, but biting? Not so much. I did have a girl try to take a hunk out of my shoulder one time in the heat of passion. She said I smelled really good. I just thought she had watched Twilight one too many times.

ing.
Anywhere as long as they're not in a glass on the nightstand!
As long as they aren't scraping my dick while the girl is giving me a BBBJ. Talk about a quick way to lose a boner.....
On my nipples! WOOHOO!
Nowhere.. the lips and tongue is where the magic is
oucccccccchhhhhhhh!!!! lol!
I like to give a guy a playful bite on his nipples once in awhile!
On my nipples! WOOHOO! Originally Posted by vnurse

Ladies, if the man were to encircle your areola with his lips and draw his teeth towards your nipple until they lightly brush the length of your nipple, would that be exciting for you?

If his teeth were scraped along the back of your knee? Inner thigh? Gently dug into the cheeks of your ass? Perhaps that's the difference between ouch and MMmmmm?
On my nipples! WOOHOO! Originally Posted by vnurse
VN, mine too! I'm told that many guys love this as much as I do, but I think with enough attention, that alone could cause the happiness we all seek!
OMG txcwby6! I think I need a cigarette! And you need to come visit me!

And Batman, LOTS of guys have sensitive nipples.

It's ALL good!
  • =cP
  • 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
I personally don't mind a little bit of teeth during BBBJ.... There is definitely that FINE line between OOOHHHH and OUCH though. Psychologically, I think it lends itself to the illusion that I may be a bit much for her to fit into her mouth LOL!
What about braces on teeth; adds a bit of danger to the encounter! Damn, i just LOVE a girl with braces! Really!!
I met a guy who loves to have the base of his cock bitten - not nibbled, but teeth slowly and tightly into his cock.

Personally, I love my nipples, ears and neck bitten and nibbled. Sucking and kissing work, too
Personally, I love my nipples, ears and neck bitten and nibbled. Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
Yes, you do!

H