A "new" business idea

I am not sure if such a business idea has ever surfaced here before, so I am going to throw it out there.

Many of us are out of shape; we hear about the statistics (2/3 of the country being overweight, nearly 30% being obese). We spend more time sitting down than moving around (like reading this message), as our lifestyle become more sedative.

So in order to benefit both parties (the guy and the gal), why not have a workout session that doesn't involve horizontal tango? Guys love to workout with the presence of pretty ladies. I am guessing the fees may not be as high as BCD session but the ladies get to exercise without leaving their place, and be paid for it.

To make it more interesting, get a Wii or Xbox with the activity program / game. For the more intense, try P90x or Insanity program and you will burn 2, 3 or 4x more calories than BCD.

Why pay a army drill sergant who's going to kick your butt as a trainer at the gym, when you can have a pretty lady, exercising with you. Clothing attire is strictly up to the comfort of parties involved.

I don't think I am going to get any benefit for introducing this idea, but if any gals want tips and ideas on the training aspect, I can be a consultant and we can workout together (free trade).

Be healthy and you'll be happy.
While interesting, there are plenty of very inspirational, very hot, professional trainers out there. I doubt they'd get naked though.
Should have stuck with the ipod
Actually, I had considered a round of going to play a pick up game or two of basketball (because to be honest, anything else is torture in my mind as far as "a gym work out") and then head back all sweaty - kinda ick, but not really if you showered before, and go at it!

I think the guys I would do this with that could have a problem are the married ones...

I play center, and I post up hard. And I have the tendency to get rough in the paint...or so I'm told.

So the guy would have to be able to explain any possible bumps and bruises.

Bwah ha ha!
How about 60 seconds as the stunt cock beneath tntangie in CG?
While it would be hot to trot with some of these Providers to Shawn T and Insanity, some of those girls on the DVDs are damn hot without paying for any extra live Provider.
(Ariel...mmmmmmmmmm...best legs in the universe)

If I worked myself up in to a sweaty mess with the girls here, it would be DIFFICULT... not to jump her sweaty body also. Yep. Absolutely..."C'mon y'all...Let's GOOOOOO...."

Ladies, allow me to introduce you to the joys of cardio...let's get...Insane...mmmmmm...
  • Stag
  • 08-30-2012, 08:55 AM
I play center, and I post up hard. And I have the tendency to get rough in the paint...or so I'm told.
I'm only a short little point guard, but hell, for that I'd LIVE in the paint. I'll set the pick if you'll do the roll!
Just join a gym where they have a BodyPump class. Gotta make sure that the eye candy makes it worthwhile though. I try to get the second-best seat in the house, which is right behind the best seat in the house.
Ugh...not a very good idea. I tried that with someone on the tennis court. The guy kept getting a hard on and couldn't hit the ball right. He was pretty much useless. Though he's a good player, he's just too distracted.
[QUOTE=samantha thom;3132095]Ugh...not a very good idea. I tried that with someone on the tennis court. The guy kept getting a hard on and couldn't hit the ball right. He was pretty much useless. Though he's a good player, he's just too distracted. [/QUOTE)

He must have mixed up his forehand, backhand and slowhand.