Best rimjob in area

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume Kira is the best at said activity, but looking for opinions.

Thanks
http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...i/525306656351

This chick dives in like my ass is a god damn chicken dinner. Highly recommend. She's stocky, maybe not the conventionally hottest, and is a bit of a grunter during the deed, but damn does she put her heart into it.
Good info. After reading Treebark's "on all four's" comment, that got me thinking maybe I should get one of these willing girls.
Kira is great. You also have Jordan Love. Sindi.Vine when she travels in from Syracuse and Tia Travels once or twice a year.
http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...i/525306656351

This chick dives in like my ass is a god damn chicken dinner. Highly recommend. She's stocky, maybe not the conventionally hottest, and is a bit of a grunter during the deed, but damn does she put her heart into it. Originally Posted by edBrooks
I'll second Sinful Sin. I saw her today for the first time (review forthcoming!) and she was a blast. I had honestly never had a girl tongue my ass before, but she dove right in and I loved it. Since I had done it to her a few minutes earlier, I guess it was only fair! Go see her for the rimjob, stay for the unbelievable BBBJ and very enthusiastic sex.
If he’s clean I’ll eat ass like it’s my last meal. I recommend showering when you arrive so she can be enthusiastic right from the start.

If he’s not super clean and fresh, the ass eating is uninspired and over quick. It’s hard to tell someone they have a rank ass .
How about GASouthe?
If he’s clean I’ll eat ass like it’s my last meal. I recommend showering when you arrive so she can be enthusiastic right from the start.

If he’s not super clean and fresh, the ass eating is uninspired and over quick. It’s hard to tell someone they have a rank ass . Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
My lord. I need to get to Bingingham.