Any info? 518-310-7918

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/446077842595

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/769259968633

518-310-7918

Any info?

There's no consistency with the ads. Different name/and stats, but the girl in the photos looks the same.
I believe Warren was asking about this chick as well, don’t know if anybody posted any intel.
Don't waste your time.
Don't waste your time.....as you are going to post a review or she ghosted you?
Stated she was at the wet carpet on northern blvd no thanks
Yea I believe it's the same girl did some digging myself. I saw her prolly 3 years ago at a popular latham hotel. While it was safe there were 2 dudes on the balcony smoking weed, and 2 girls sleeping in the bed next to us. THis was early in the morning. Back then she was definitely attractive, with smaller tits, but a banging body otherwise and booty. I can't recall but I think it was CBJ, no kissing and CFS. Kind of a boring session but she had a sick body albeit small tits.
What name did she go by back then ?
This girl def has nice body Staff Edit DD, but tight wet pussy and real nice ass.
I saw her last year twice, she has a really nice body and great skills but the second time she was rushing me
Just tried to hookup with here. She gave me the address and I told her I would be there in 15 minutes. She calls me at 10 screaming at me over the phone, that I am
Wasting her time and she doesn’t want to see me........ STAFF EDIT DD
Just tried to hookup with here. She gave me the address and I told her I would be there in 15 minutes. She calls me at 10 screaming at me over the phone, that I am
Wasting her time and she doesn’t want to see me........ she sounded like she was either crazy or high Originally Posted by Truckcanman
Don't waste your time.....as you are going to post a review or she ghosted you? Originally Posted by Truckcanman
I bet you know why now
Sure do. I was thinking with my other head...... then 90 minutes later she sends me a text asking what happened and where I am? Can you say BSC?!