Spotted Dick and other delights

Yep, I had my first taste of Spotted Dick today, and boy was I surprised at how much I liked it. The texture was a bit different, but then I closed my eyes, concentrated on the pleasure, and it all went down so easy. Not a bit of gagging or choking. Amazing stuff. Originally Posted by awl4knot
“Spotted Dick” indeed! One Austin Adorable thinks it’s funny that I have freckles on my Comrade Johnson. (Those words above might have been hers.) She’s got freckles from being out in the sun. “How did you get those, Monk? Were you waving him around in the sun?” So I had her play connect the dots with the tip of her tongue, over and over. Drove us both crazy.

A4K’s post got me to thinking about the malapropisms and mislabelings that are, well, shall we say, not-very-subtle-double-entendres and other attention getters. He’s got “Ball Balm” on his avatar. Good find. How about this one…

Or this…

Or this…

Thanks, A4K! Bon appetit! I think.

Monk
  • RREB
  • 03-20-2010, 10:32 AM
"Special Shit" and it's made right here in Austin. It is very good "Shit"

http://www.specialshit.com/

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Russ/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
Attached Images File Type: jpg gyst-pop.jpg (39.7 KB, 293 views)
I think the correct term for "spotted dick" is genital warts.
Ouch!!!
Yes, Monk, I have gone quite gaga over Spotted Dick. Sherlock Holmes had his Speckled Band; I have Spotted Dick, but I accept no substitutes. A dollop of fresh Bag Balm is a great flavor accent and keeps those babies soft to the touch.

The Brits have their bangers and mash, I still snigger everytime I hear "cockles and mussels" and I get excited if a woman licks her lips as she orders pasta puttanesca (whore's pasta).

I think a stroll through a well-stocked Asian supermarket might reveal more selections for a sex-theme larder.

Awl4knot
Here's one I saw on the shelf at Spec's!
In New Orleans they have all these hot sauce stores. There was a particular hot sauce I saw in N.O. about 7 years ago, and I will never forget the name...

Sphincter Shrinker Hot Sauce...
  • Laker
  • 03-22-2010, 04:53 AM
Was this formulated by the same people that made "Brown 25" as highlighted in the movie Groove Tube? :-)
One of the Adorables has an affection for chocolate-flavored condoms. She keeps one tucked under the lace at the top of her hose. I leave her place with the taste of chocolate on my lips.

Adorables often complain about the latex taste of Magnums. Here are a couple interesting alternatives.

I wonder if that’s single malt?

Monk
How could we miss this obvious candidate, the sweet and sour kumquat?

A secretary brought some in for lunch and remarked about their naughty name,which reminded me of this thread.

For those of you, like me, who didn't know what a kumquat looks like, here you are:

• 04-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Heaven on Seven, Cajun restaurant in Chicago, had dozens of bottles of hot sauce at every table: Hot Bitch at the Beach, Ass in Space, Brain Damage, Mad Dog, Stronger Than Death Berserker, Satan's Blood....
I think this one is named after you, Monk.

I swear to god, it tastes just like strawberries.

Hell yes! Pass the megapussi!

Ok Finland, now you're just fucking with me.

Ok Finland, now you're just fucking with me.

Originally Posted by txtraveler07
I want to move to Finland, simple as that.

Here's another one. This is my response to some of the threads and posters and posterettes here. Needs no 'splaining...

Monk

Originally Posted by MsKristine
Cockburn's Port is pronounced co-burns. It looks funny but is not pronounced like you would think.