Good Hair?

Ok, a few months back I started seeing previews on HBO about this documentary by Chris Rock called "Good Hair". And it discusses the culture of hair in the black community in a light hearted way. But Rock also addresses real concerns, and points to be discussed.

One thing that bothered me deeply was what goes on in India. Girls/women have their beautiful naturally silky hair stolen from them all the time. Even worse most Indian people have their hair shaved at least twice in their life as a religious sacrifice. THEN the temples SELL yes SELL that hair that was SACRIFICED to "god(s)" to hair brokers who sell it in the US and other countries.

Now I am white. I am not even going to pretend I am not. But I find myself attracted to black women, and they love me too. I have NEVER had a problem connecting with black women in real life. But I have learned something about myself that I LOVE when a black woman wears her hair in a natural way. Think Pam Grier in her roles in the '70's, or the girl who used to be on "Deal Or No Deal" with the Afro. I love it. I PREFER it actually.

This brings me to my question. To the black women here: Do you like the natural look? Or do you prefer weaves, and wigs? To the men: Do you prefer the natural, or fake hair look on black women?

Discuss...

{please do not skew this poll, I am looking for genuine responses here, if you are a provider and the question does not apply to you, please do not answer. If you are a hobbyist who is not into black women do not answer. Please do not bring your prejudices here. This is for women of color, and men who love them. Period}
One more Hayley Marie Norman pic

Last One I PROMISE. (I could post pics of her all day...)

• ezman
  • 03-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Damn. That Hayley Marie Norman is one cute honey bun. You think we could talk her into coming to Austin to provide? Would beat the hell out of those Dallas girls.
I know that's right. If she was a provider I would be robbing banks to see her.

I just saw a clip on youtube with her kissing another girl in some cheerleader movie called Fired Up. I had never heard of it before, but I might rent it when I can find it.
Dude, STOP IT! Now I gotta go touch myself!!!!!
It seems everyone prefers the natural look. I guess I could have posted some pictures of beautiful black women with weaves...

Now, I am fantasizing about a threesome with Tyra Banks and Hayley Marie Norman.

I think I just lost a couple IQ points...