Disciple of Muhammad Uses Truck To Murder Pedestrians....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-truck-...ry?id=50842052

We may be defeating ISIS in The Middle East Battlefield, but they have brought the war to us.

President Trump has warned us about letting even more Radical Islamic Terrorist into the Country, but there is a never ending list of Federal Judges blocking his every effort.

Take a good look at the picture of this piece of Muslim Shit in the link. That is the face of pure evil.

Not much you can do about this. A big truck I can be more lethal than a bomb. All a person has to be is willing.
He had some temporary visa. Under the obama administration. Go figure.
some of these judges need to be impeached.
He had some temporary visa. Under the obama administration. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino
indeed. amazing guy that Obama, no longer prez but still fucking us up. i wonder what sissy chimp thinks of his fav negro now? eh 'bout the same i bet.

New York terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov entered US under visa program Trump wants to end

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8918c74...r-suspect.html

countdown to assup yelling fake news!!!

He had some temporary visa. Under the obama administration. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet another thing to hang around his head when he goes to hell!

some of these judges need to be impeached. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is why i would LOVE to sue judges. IF they let a crook out on bail (when he'd had a history of violence while on bail before) then goes on to mob/assault someone again while on bail, IMO THAT judge should be just as culpable as someone who 'lets his buddy drive his car, when he KNOWS the guy's a DUI risk"..
Yet another thing to hang around his head when he goes to hell!

This is why i would LOVE to sue judges. IF they let a crook out on bail (when he'd had a history of violence while on bail before) then goes on to mob/assault someone again while on bail, IMO THAT judge should be just as culpable as someone who 'lets his buddy drive his car, when he KNOWS the guy's a DUI risk".. Originally Posted by garhkal
one of the problems I have with this current system of justice (It needs reform) is that people in the justice system will not prosecute people that need to go to jail. they don't let civilians to prosecute certain people. the civil part is a joke. one only has to look at what happened with the O.J. murder trial.

2nd part, theres the part about the standings issue. courts won't let people sue if they don't have standing to do so. so you end up with a situation where an official refuses to defend a law and theres no one to defend it.
Isn't it about time for Chucky Schumer to go to the Senate floor to cry out for more truck control?

Anything to divert.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-truck-driver/
Making NYC Safe Again ...

He got a green card because Chucky pushed a bill for more diversity immigration from under represented nations. He won a lottery that allowed free immigration here.
The state of New York should be proud of their idiot child.
He got a green card because Chucky pushed a bill for more diversity immigration from under represented nations. He won a lottery that allowed free immigration here.
The state of New York should be proud of their idiot child. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
A little slow on the uptake, but that's okay. It deserves to be repeated.
Anybody got a link to this Muslim's backstory? The NE judges aren't deporting anyone. That's how Obama's aunt and a host of other criminals are staying.

So this guy must have rented one of those Home Deport trucks since I don't see were he stole it. That means he must of had a DL and a credit card. Which means he had ID. Which is what those folks like WTF are crying about in order to vote.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Anybody got a link to this Muslim's backstory? The NE judges aren't deporting anyone. That's how Obama's aunt and a host of other criminals are staying.

So this guy must have rented one of those Home Deport trucks since I don't see were he stole it. That means he must of had a DL and a credit card. Which means he had ID. Which is what those folks like WTF are crying about in order to vote. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought you Trump lovers posted about how we had ISIS on the run in Syria a few weeks back...did Trump run them to NYC?

Trump also claimed on Tuesday that the US was losing the war on terror before he came in.
"I changed rules of engagement about a month ago and we are fighting now to win as opposed to fighting to stay there. We were losing, now we are winning," Trump said.
So this guy must have rented one of those Home Deport trucks since I don't see were he stole it. That means he must of had a DL and a credit card. Which means he had ID. Which is what those folks like WTF are crying about in order to vote. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I suppose that to WTF and his ILK being able to rent a truck to kill innocent people is more important than having an ID to vote.

Apparently, in Texas the DPS just accepts passports for foreign nationals, even when they claim they were going home "from work"!

Wonder if WTF asks for passports when they come to the job site.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2017, 08:22 AM
I suppose that to WTF and his ILK be able to rent a truck to kill innocent people is more important than having an ID to vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Blaming ID laws on this tragedy is like blaming gun laws on the Vegas shooter!