Who sees them

Just wondering who sees the fat ugly disgusting girls? They keep advertising but why?
Same reason there is a Mr. Seconds and Aldis
I don't visit the aforementioned girls but I damn sure visit the aforementioned establishments,ijs.
Just wondering who sees the fat ugly disgusting girls? They keep advertising but why? Originally Posted by Boobman27
For the same reason some guys see scrawny, skinny, skinny ass girls. Over two thousand years ago the Roman philosopher Horace wrote: "De gustibus non est disputandum" (Concerning matters of taste there can be no arguments.)
Over two thousand years ago the Roman philosopher OCD wrote: "De gustibus non est disputandum" (Concerning matters of taste there can be no arguments.)

Wished you would decifer his current gibberish....
Over two thousand years ago the Roman philosopher OCD wrote: "De gustibus non est disputandum" (Concerning matters of taste there can be no arguments.)

Wished you would decifer his current gibberish.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Just wondering who sees the fat ugly disgusting girls? They keep advertising but why? Originally Posted by Boobman27
Fellas lay with these creatures moments before writing glowing recommendations which meet board standard expectation. The negativity does little for board morale and is hardly tolerated by the authority types wielding. Concentrate on divulging your personal info to ensure safety, along with the deposit/reliability ratio plan. Whew
hmm

independent thought and evidence of male testosterone

please refrain here and consider attending a diversity class
Fat, ugly, disgusting guys!! Or, haven't you been paying attention...
Smalldickmommysub thinks they’re AMAZING
having worked for rental car company never understood what car mattered, as long as I got you from point a to b. just like rental car purpose is to release, car(women) doesn't matter just the RELEASE. lol
Smalldickmommysub thinks they’re AMAZING Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
stops stealin ...plastic mans ...trademarked names!
having worked for rental car company never understood what car mattered, as long as I got you from point a to b. just like rental car purpose is to release, car(women) doesn't matter just the RELEASE. lol Originally Posted by Amaysin22
Saltines or week old bread will provide nourishment but steak shrimp and lobster more likely to bring joy

A 30 yo yugo may get you to point a a lincoln navigator is more comfy. Often we are resigned to choosing a reliable mid size suv to offer some comfort at a price we can afford. Sometimes the yugo puts in a pic of a navigator and u get a bad surprise
If i could afford the car note id do a 60 month lease on sindi and naughty nikki
Saltines or week old bread will provide nourishment but steak shrimp and lobster more likely to bring joy

A 30 yo yugo may get you to point a a lincoln navigator is more comfy. Often we are resigned to choosing a reliable mid size suv to offer some comfort at a price we can afford. Sometimes the yugo puts in a pic of a navigator and u get a bad surprise Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
The problem with your affordability issue is that car dealers of quality notice what you have driven before....and may not let you into the drivers seat, no matter how much you may want to try......

Just sayin’......

elg.......