any providers that dont mind being on camera?

looking for providers that dont have issues with being on camera. this is not for my own personal financial gain, just something i prefer to do and keep to myself. i even have a non disclosure agreement form with all of the guidelines covering what would happen with any footage. seems like these sort of women with a sort of voyeurism is hard to come by.
I have never had a problem with my current ladies being on camera. It seems to be the new thing with SA chicks and some usual providers
I used to think that this would be a very rare thing until I had a few girls actually suggest it to me. (or just do it on their own). Now I pretty much ask any girl I see if they are ok with pictures or videos. I'd say it's about 50/50 yes. (in Medellin it's higher). Some girls are like "whatever" and others are like "are you out of your fucking mind?" I never push but it's a nice bonus when they are ok with it.
I know for a fact that Evie isn't camera shy. I'd say check out which providers have an onlyfans. They probably wouldn't have an issue. Especially if you take a picture or video for them to post.
thanks for the input everyone. i have asked a few in the past and they where all like "NO WAY!". how would i figure out which ones have only fans?
They usually just advertise it nowadays. Most on tryst do.