memories

now that I am nothing but an old pervert, I started thinking back to my late teens and early 20's.....before alot of you bastards were even thought of--- the 70's and early 80's

we had the greatest rock and roll bands imho since most of them have stood the test of time and alot are still going strong today. then I started to think of some of the early rock ladies that I used to want to bang........... heres two of them that to me were fucking beautiful and talented...................

imho, joan does this song better than ac/dc

saw these two at the stanley when they first started,back then ann wilson was sweet
Amen to that... Ann & Nancy were both smokin' & Joan was bad-ass in the 80's. She was hot with the Runaways but the music sucked. You can't forget Grace Slick..Not as naturally good lookin' but when she performed it was always hot. Back then you actually had to be talented. I always said that Aretha Franklin would have a hard time today.
Lita Ford. I thought she was freaking hot.

and

Doro Pesch

Another of "The Runaways"
Chrissy Hynde and the Pretenders. Saw them before they broke up. She was awesome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=STy8FWhQPwU

Choo, I like Joan Jett, she can bring it, but nobody does ACDC better than ACDC. Angus Young? CMon man.
You're missing Pinky Tuscadero! Damn I thought she was hot
Chrissy Hynde and the Pretenders. Saw them before they broke up. She was awesome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=STy8FWhQPwU

Choo, I like Joan Jett, she can bring it, but nobody does ACDC better than ACDC. Angus Young? CMon man. Originally Posted by bambino
we agree to disgree bam...... I think joan does it better/ better use of the drums bringing them to the front of the sound and joans' raspy voice does it for me/ the reverb echo sounds great in that video

by the way, ac/dc music is simplistic and easy to play, not that its a bad thing, no different than kiss and their tunes........... easy to play by even beginners

simple, hard hitting cords make the best hard rock
here's one for bam............... song is great but the video is for bam, lol

I think this girl would be a perfect hoodrat

we agree to disgree bam...... I think joan does it better/ better use of the drums bringing them to the front of the sound and joans' raspy voice does it for me/ the reverb echo sounds great in that video

by the way, ac/dc music is simplistic and easy to play, not that its a bad thing, no different than kiss and their tunes........... easy to play by even beginners

simple, hard hitting cords make the best hard rock Originally Posted by chizzy
You're comparing Kiss to ACDC? Now I know your nuts. ACDC is one of the tightest bands ever. Not many people can play or entertain like Angus Young. They've sold more albums than the Stones.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/top-se...s-of-all-time/

Fuckin Choo
  • BSer
  • 07-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Bunch of old fucks talked about old chicks and old music. Where are the French fries?
You're comparing Kiss to ACDC? Now I know your nuts. ACDC is one of the tightest bands ever. Not many people can play or entertain like Angus Young. They've sold more albums than the Stones.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/top-se...s-of-all-time/

Fuckin Choo Originally Posted by bambino

one must comprehend what is wriiten prior to responding bam..............

I compared the songs they write--both are simple to learn and simple to play by even beginners-- power cords heavy sound make the best hard rock tunes

as for personal preference-- you like blondes/I like brunettes

and yes-- I would listen to kiss all day before acdc

by the way....elton john blows acdc away in record sales--does that mean you like elton more

now go back and watch the hoodrat video I put up there for you bitch
Bunch of old fucks talked about old chicks and old music. Where are the French fries? Originally Posted by BSer
I just created a bacon infused french fry bser...........then smoothered in cheese and then re-fried

double fried bacon french fries.................. I'm going to be rich
one must comprehend what is wriiten prior to responding bam..............

I compared the songs they write--both are simple to learn and simple to play by even beginners-- power cords heavy sound make the best hard rock tunes

as for personal preference-- you like blondes/I like brunettes

and yes-- I would listen to kiss all day before acdc

by the way....elton john blows acdc away in record sales--does that mean you like elton more

now go back and watch the hoodrat video I put up there for you bitch Originally Posted by chizzy
Great, now let me see you play like Angus Young. Maybe you can borrow Paulywantsya's faggy Kiss avatar.

Fuckin Paul Stanley
It's Vika Konvisar. Probably Russian Here is a link to the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezvrKj96i4

That would be my kind of hoodrat...

Thanks Chizzy......I love the internet.