Date: 12-28-2018
Name: Vivian
Phone: 512 988 7317
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: -
Address: 3435 Greystone dr
Activities: Great strong massage, prostate teasing, Ball teasing, extra attention to prostate and balls, L1, boobplay, LFK, couple of DFK,
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black, smooth
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" slim, B natural, appeared exactly like Vivian from Rose (seen her long back) but boobsize was smaller that confirms those are 2 different people.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

Gentlemen; it is the Vivian we all know. But remember she specifically asks for no reviews. If you must review, please be more non specific or do testimonial like the thread started by Ms.V in the coed section. We don’t want to lose this fine masseuse.
Totally... point taken.
Had no idea about it as i was out for a month or 2.
I'll be careful
I went by greystone today earlier this afternoon, decided not to walk up as the plaza is too busy during day. I thought I try during the daytime, don’t know if it’s worth going back in the evening. Might stick to my usually places in 183 causeway
Oh sorry didn’t know about the no review
Gentlemen; it is the Vivian we all know. But remember she specifically asks for no reviews. If you must review, please be more non specific or do testimonial like the thread started by Ms.V in the coed section. We don’t want to lose this fine masseuse. Originally Posted by squiretuck
I must have missed the memo ... when and where did she announce her "no review" policy?
Why "non specific"? Does she have something to hide? Reviews should be specific enough to provide useful info to members. Generic reviews provide zero added value to this community.
Her request, and she has nothing to hide as far as I know.

I must have missed the memo ... when and where did she announce her "no review" policy?
Why "non specific"? Does she have something to hide? Reviews should be specific enough to provide useful info to members. Generic reviews provide zero added value to this community. Originally Posted by Sean888
I went to see her and just about to write a "NO" review but saw the comment in here. Unlike the other UTR establishment, there is no sign of "please do not review" nor did she ask me not to review. She did gave me a lecture about her tips.. since I paid for 60 mins session but only received 40min max (as she went in and out of the room 4 times talking to her co-worker and other customers, text message during my session.. etc etc.. anyway.. I can write a more details review if that is welcome to the board. If not, I'll just leave this comment to others.
I’m also disappointed with the experience. She’s attractive but the session seemed just boring for her and maybe me.

Started with very good massage, when I tried to touch her she said to do that later. Good teasing but very soon was sharing her tip expectations.

Since it seems she prefers no reviews I’ll avoid more details but left a little disappointed,
Ymmv but if you want more options and better service, tips start at 100 upfront. See her often and tip well. She has a line of regular customers each week. Just my opinion.
Bottom line. Ymmv. This discussion has gone on way to long
Dr. Agreed. Vivian has been a provider since 2013 at least. Handled over 9000 cocks at whatever your the service level . She has maintain the largest loyal customer base, it us easy to guess why Customers follow her. She probably is as enthused as we believe she should be, but considering the facts, pretty good.
she has nothing to hide as far as I know. Originally Posted by squiretuck
What's wrong with hiding things?