Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: LFK, TS, BBBJ, Teasing, ACG, RACG, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long hair relative to her height. Dark brown or black (couldn't tell). Straight and she wore it up during session.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiny! I've seen Perfect and Foxy is much shorter. She is fit and def takes care of herself. Very nicely done man-mades and an overall beautiful package
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her today review to come.

Foxy is a legend.
At 5:32PM, you said you need to try her next, in another thread.
At 5:44PM, you already saw her, in this thread.
Only took you 12 minutes from planning to cumpletion, that must be an eccie record, LOL

Whose new handle is this?
You bumped about 15 Blue threads in a 10 minutes span...

So sad to see this Amp session is being ruined.
At 5:32PM, you said you need to try her next, in another thread.
At 5:44PM, you already saw her, in this thread.
Only took you 12 minutes from planning to cumpletion, that must be an eccie record, LOL

Whose new handle is this? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Lol I confused the beautiful Vicky with the gorgeous foxy. These ladies will have your head spinning with their looks and service. You should try one of the ladies
at Blue spa.

Loll my legs are still weak from Vicky tight pussy grip. Loll Happy hunting guys.

Whose new handle is this? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Lol I confused the beautiful Vicky with the gorgeous foxy. These ladies will have your head spinning with their looks and service. You should try one of the ladies
at Blue spa.

Loll my legs are still weak from Vicky tight pussy grip. Loll Happy hunting guys. Originally Posted by Koreanchi
There’s NO WAY that anyone who has truly had a session with either of these two - Foxy and Vicky - could confuse the two of them. They are polar opposites in both looks and service.

Foxy looks best but Vicky’s service is superior. You trade looks for service or service for looks. The choice is yours but it is glaringly clear which woman is which.
There’s NO WAY that anyone who has truly had a session with either of these two - Foxy and Vicky - could confuse the two of them. They are polar opposites in both looks and service.

Foxy looks best but Vicky’s service is superior. You trade looks for service or service for looks. The choice is yours but it is glaringly clear which woman is which. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Lollll I was confused by the name. Not the lovely beautiful ladies. Loll
I typed to fast. But all the blue ladies are gorgeous. Just a typo. Sorry guys.

Now let’s get some lovin’ tonight. Loll
Lollll I was confused by the name. Not the lovely beautiful ladies. Loll
I typed to fast. But all the blue ladies are gorgeous. Just a typo. Sorry guys.

Now let’s get some lovin’ tonight. Loll Originally Posted by Koreanchi
And ... he obviously gets banned. Wrong move buddy.
The title is a bit misleading. If she has kids, it certainly doesn't show... and she doesn't appear near old enough to be a "MILF". Maybe we have different definitions, but other than that... Nice review!