AMP/SPA business traffic

Calling on you regulars here...

I really want to try a spa other than Pearls even though I love the place. I've driven by the little cluster of Blue, Luxury, JuJu and maybe another, Nagoya or Rainbow maybe? anyway, I like that back road construction hidden area but the damn spas themselves always seem to have a couple or few cars out front. And I'm speaking of like 2pm weekday drive-bys. Now do y'all know if these are feloow mongers and traffic flow is just that heavy or if these are the girls' cars?

Also, specifically Blue, there seems to be two doors, both doors for us or what's up there? The other spas seem like the doors are obvious as to how to get in, Blue just looks a little tricky...

Any help, clarity and/or advice here pertaining to that area?
You can go in either door and I have always been partial to the back doors :-)

Sometimes the cars will belong to spa girls and sometimes they have customers in the middle of the day. I generally don’t worry and just go lol.

Blue isn’t my favorite spa because I like the facilities better at other places. JuJu or Luxury are nice and I usually ask for in room shower so I don’t have to worry about moving. Sometimes I have the entire session in the shower room.

Hope this helps.
You can go in either door and I have always been partial to the back doors :-)

Sometimes the cars will belong to spa girls and sometimes they have customers in the middle of the day. I generally don’t worry and just go lol.

Blue isn’t my favorite spa because I like the facilities better at other places. JuJu or Luxury are nice and I usually ask for in room shower so I don’t have to worry about moving. Sometimes I have the entire session in the shower room.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by playerplano
It does help, and thank you.

Follow up though, if you get this....The Blue girls tend to get higher marks on the reviews here, but you find the better facilities at the others enough to make you pick them over Blue? Is Blue that sketchy?
Blues facilities aint great. I generally avoid Blue for that reason. The girls get high marks because they offer catholic service, and there are a bunch of promoters on this board.
^^^ Do promoters get a % of sales or a special discount?
Sometimes yes
Go / get fucked, then go next door and buy some shity perfume or a rug and no one will fuck with you
Blue has older women and the rooms are not maintained well. Lots of misinformation on these points.
Blue's facilities are not good. Blue also has Foxy and Vicky, though, so if I want to see either of them I'll go, but having to go outside of the room in order to get to the shower is not something I enjoy. I haven't been to Nagoya, but the other places you mentioned generally seem cleaner, and Rainbow is not one of the spas over there
It does help, and thank you.

Follow up though, if you get this....The Blue girls tend to get higher marks on the reviews here, but you find the better facilities at the others enough to make you pick them over Blue? Is Blue that sketchy? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Obviously I have been to Blue and I think others have nailed it when they say dated facilities. In reality I will go to any spa to see a particularly well reviewed girl. I read many reviews and then pick 2 or 3 potential choices and then call to make an appointment. Plan A through C is often needed lol.

Bottom line if Foxy is what you seek then Blue is where you go lol. If you do your homework to find best service and facilities you might go somewhere else :-)

And I’m not anti Blue I’m pro choice ! I also don’t recommend seeing the youngest hottest girls. In my opinion they often don’t provide the best experiences.
Blue has dated facilities, that's a good description. Pearls and Luxury, for example, are newer and shinier.

but Blue has 10 Catholics right now.. more girls, more Catholics than any other Spa, by a significant margin.

Blue looks absolutely spiffy compared to spots in Vietnam, where I have had sessions. just saying.
My biggest thing is I don't want to go to an amp that I have to hold the door open for another dude and then take a number and have a seat. I drove by Luxury twice within about 30 minutes, first time there was just the one vehicle (should have just gone in at that point) and the second drive by I noticed three new cars. I ended up at Nagoya. The facilities at Nagoya are just fine in my book as my room had the shower inside, although maybe this isn't the case for all their rooms.
  • slap
  • 02-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Last time I ran into another dude in the lobby area at blue. The dude wandered to the corner and just faced the wall...like he was in detention or something
Last time I ran into another dude in the lobby area at blue. The dude wandered to the corner and just faced the wall...like he was in detention or something Originally Posted by slap

I went to Nagoya and had a waiting period of like 60 seconds in between the two doors there. I figured if somebody else walks in, I'd just stare in the corner myself. I've never been to Blue, so that wasn't me, but I feel like the detention angle would be one I'd take.
Was at blue and had to duck in a room while a customer came through the front door. Hate Blues dated facilities