Address and Phone: Gold One Spa - 2018 W Northwest Hwy, Phone: (214) 989-5238
Address: 2018 NW Highway, Dallas
Phone: 2149895238
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DT, CIM, TUMA, FUMA
Hair Length and Color: Short and stratight (Bob)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4", thin, nice MM C's, no fat, cute face. Best body in Amp-land in my view.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Xan
  • 02-27-2020, 08:28 AM

Awesome!
  • Gordo
  • 02-27-2020, 12:52 PM
Yes.
I’m interested in this crazy woman. Thank you in your info
She's a great visit if you can get past all the gibberish
I like the fact that she can get it done quick. I think it’s hot
She has always been a great visit for me. Once things get started then all the craziness is just a drop in the oceam.
40? I thought she was in her late 20’s or early 30’s. These Asian girls fool me all the time.
I love Star.. she did BBBJCIM with me once.. and swallowed.
She does with me also, although she has also sneaked in a snowball now and then
She does with me also, although she has also sneaked in a snowball now and then Originally Posted by chefnerd
LMAO sneaky snowball ! She is hot and pretty especially when she smiles. I’ve never done a 1/2 and always had fun with her. She will try to run the session but I push the fun in directions I like :-) I find the gibberish entertaining and I don’t mind it at all.
Sounds like cock in mouth can possibly cut down on the gibberish but of she’s as hot as everyone says I would want to finish somewhere else. Wink wink.
I wouldn't characterize her as hot. She's got a great body...very thin and man-mades. I've seen her outside the spa in the natural light and she's every bit of 40+. I'd say she's cute but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her personality is nuts though.
I wouldn't characterize her as hot. She's got a great body...very thin and man-mades. I've seen her outside the spa in the natural light and she's every bit of 40+. I'd say she's cute but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her personality is nuts though. Originally Posted by Bangkok1
I often wonder if Star is just fucking with us and playing a role ? I also agree at first glance she might not be striking but the smile changes her whole face. Though I have noticed they all look prettier when I’m balls deep in their mouth and they are looking up at me ! For me Star is that balance of looks and service with a little kooky thrown in for entertainment. Also for what it’s worth if you are 60 then 40 (or mid 30s ) looks young lol.
  • Xan
  • 03-03-2020, 04:19 PM
I often wonder if Star is just fucking with us and playing a role ? I also agree at first glance she might not be striking but the smile changes her whole face. Though I have noticed they all look prettier when I’m balls deep in their mouth and they are looking up at me ! For me Star is that balance of looks and service with a little kooky thrown in for entertainment. Also for what it’s worth if you are 60 then 40 (or mid 30s ) looks young lol. Originally Posted by playerplano

What a way to pass the time lol