White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Is A Lying Piece Of Sh...

She was the Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton when she was with the State Dept.

Everyday reporters would ask her about Hillary and her response was "We'll have to get back with you." Never did. Pathologic liar.

I'm watching her press conference now and its a bunch of nervous giggles and softball questions about how the new EOs are going to help the American worker. They aren't.

Just pathetic.
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 01:10 PM
G- pathologic Liar

and PO_ is more then DPST/CCP mode of referring to anyone in disagreement with their marxist platforms for the 'Total remake of Amerika"!
IMHO
changed per your suggestion
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 01:19 PM
Thank you - good Sir.
You two sound like a couple of pathologic snowflakes.
Sounds another like Kayleigh to me. So what's your point?
You need to get your hearing checked.
During the campaign Biden would look at apiece of paper and call in order the name on his list The reporter would read the question from their notes and Biden would read the answer from his. Outspoken Kamala has clearly been muzzled and mostly stands quietly in the shadow
gnadfly and oeb are clearly whiny snowflakes. Boo hoo!
You need to get your hearing checked. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Huh?
I suspect it was the best press conference they never heard.
Yeah but, people are saying...
Yep, that stupid bitch could not answer a question on abortion - since Biden is a Catholic - they don't know how to answer those questions. This should be good.
  • Old-T
  • 01-22-2021, 04:36 PM
Sounds another like Kayleigh to me. So what's your point? Originally Posted by reddog1951
But she is just peachy keen since she--all all of Trump's harem--lied the way he wanted them to.

Press secretaries for all politicians and CEOs have been nothing but spin doctors for a long time. But some folks seem to just realize this now--and just hold certain people to task for it.

Thirty years ago "I'll get back to you" was not much different from "He's not in now, can I take a message". It may be true, but there's a large chance it means "We don't want to answer that".

It isn't new, but some folks will pretend it is.
Now that the proverbial shoe is on the other foot, I am amused how it is translated.