Just thought I'd try a post here?

Hello. Some of you may remember me from indys. Some of you may not. I'm Harmony. I have a safe location * near Gannon....and stg has been awful (so have the guys from there, most of them) so if you feel like warming up today....814 402 8001. Can send updated pics and such. Hope to hear from you soon, xoxo.

(Available most days and times, just ask! But please NO GAMES and if you can help it, get a hold of me when ready...thank you can't wait!)
Hello and welcome ma'am. Please check your private messages
Is this Missie from Esquire?
Welcome to the board.

I look forward to your posts.

Thanks
No I'm Harmony. I don't work at any place like Esquire. Erietim you did a review not too long on me but put my name as Honey instead of Harmony if you remember.

Hello Dr-epg....long time no see! I moved into a cute little place near Gannon now...would love your company...we go way back.

To everyone else....just PM me (or preferably text me) for recent pics if you're confused about who I am and are ready to meet. I'm new to the site but not at all new....
Yup it’s been awhile. Just might have to change that soon

Thanks
Did you work out of linesville?
Dino trex a couple years ago, but I am in Erie now.
I have tons of new pics if anyone is interested as well. PM me...
Hi. Twitter?
Are you asking if I have one? If so, no....only a personal one. Not for this. But can send pics if desired...
RIP Harmony.
Another loss to the demon that is Heroin.
Shes dead?
OMG when did she pass? This girl has a rough few years
Died on the 16th. Knew her for at least 10 years.