Everything is closed

The strip clubs,the ymca even city hall wont let u inside offices in that bulding.they come out of their offices to meet u lmao,YUP YUP liquore stores too wtf,HYPNOTIZED MINDS folks
The reaction has been a tad ridiculous. But then again, I'm an "essential worker" (lol), and they're basically throwing money at us right now, so I'm not going to complain too much =D
The reaction has been a tad ridiculous. But then again, I'm an "essential worker" (lol), and they're basically throwing money at us right now, so I'm not going to complain too much =D Originally Posted by V3rt1g0
I am also an "essential worker" granted I only have to go into my office once a week these days. I've voluntarily put a pause on my extracurricular fun for the couple weeks. I agree I can't complain too much either but lol it gets a touch boring some days since I really only have to put in maybe 2-3 combined hours of real work a day doing my telework duties.
Amen to all
Nothing is really closed! Went to Walmart, Gaint Eagle, country fair (4times), beer distributor, post office,and won $1200 on a video slot machine this morning. I don't wear a mask or gloves! Time to reopen America
A farce is a farce ,subject to disclosure YUP,YUP#LMAO