Looking for Four VIP Providers for Client Trip

How can I become one of your clients? LOL
Slide in my Dms
I'm interested as well and I also have friends. :-)
I play well with others.
Text me if interested.
I love women....
  • ICM
  • 02-24-2019, 03:58 PM
He said "Hi-End". Some of you providers are delusional. You should be able to wear a cocktail dress and fit in at a business dinner party without drawing any attention to yourself. Have a tatoos all over visible when in a dress? NOT ACCEPTABLE. ***staff edit - B3*** even in your profile pictures. NOT ACCEPTABLE. The list goes on and on. I'm sure you would all love a big pay day and a nice trip, but be real with yourselves.

Please remember:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Different people have different ideas of “high end” and while I’m ink free, I was at a gala last week for a major charity and saw several ladies with a whole lot of ink showing.
Someone for every one .. I dress up for all Occasion
Sounds fun, maybe you should figure out what you want them to look like and use the search engine and do a little research on them.

Many girls express interest but if they aren't what is desired its a bit of a waste as well as if they aren't reliable.

I also suggest you meet them first.

You have a bit of work cut out for you.

Good luck
He said "Hi-End". Some of you providers are delusional. You should be able to wear a cocktail dress and fit in at a business dinner party without drawing any attention to yourself. Have a tatoos all over visible when in a dress? NOT ACCEPTABLE. ***staff edit - B3*** even in your profile pictures. NOT ACCEPTABLE. The list goes on and on. I'm sure you would all love a big pay day and a nice trip, but be real with yourselves.

Please remember:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Originally Posted by ICM
Very true and wish all guys were looking for upscale but that is the variety of life I guess. I can hide all tats and they are thought out with that in mind but I love tattoo modeling so I love my tats but with taste.

Lady on the street but a freak in the bed! I also enjoy women and have hosted parties with multiple ladies and men
Sounds like an awesome time! I have a couple incredibly beautiful friends who know how to have an super good time, and we would look just stunning accompanying you to wherever you need to go.
Im available and also have high class provider that would be available as well
...DAM, YOU GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS...FOR THAT ALONE...I AM IN!
Many girls express interest but if they aren't what is desired its a bit of a waste as well as if they aren't reliable.

...... Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
i agree w/ Karrine.
further, i say meet all of them before you decide.
and not just meet, intimately meet.
then get as many references as you can get!

you dont just wanna take any tori, dianna, or haley on such an important trip.

good luck w/ your search for traveling delites!
Sounds fun, maybe you should figure out what you want them to look like and use the search engine and do a little research on them.

You have a bit of work cut out for you.

Good luck Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
This is absolutely the best advice.