references

Ok...so i'm a newbie...kind of...been with ladies in the past but been a while and/or dont believe they are on this site. after browsing some of the providers i def want to hook up with some. problem is i need references in order to schedule something. well i cant provide references if i cant schedule with anyone. catch 22....and i want to sooooo bad :-P. just browsing the providers and reading the reviews i get all excited as if like a kid at a candy store...can any ladies out there help me make my bones?... pretty please!
Read the ads. Many ladies will state clearly that they are newbie friendly.

You might also post an ISO for newbie friendly ladies.

Pick one and make a connection.

Pick another and go for it.

Soon you will have your references.

This is the way I started a few years ago on another site.

Another option is to get a P411 account. Many consider that to be the best way.

Torito
Thanks for the info...its much appreciated
Thanks for the info...its much appreciated Originally Posted by oilman12
He last stated (Torito) to get a P411 account. ALOT of ladies are newbie friendly there and feel much safer to set up a date. Its very discreet and if you do not wish on a longer wait,replies or tons of emails and pms',research etc back and forth......Then P411 is a AWSOME option!

You can read donations,ad board posts,visiting ladies and alot more. Establishing okays is very easy there and communication is fast as long as the provider is not in a date session or traveling. Screening is easy too. Once you get your first newbie friendly visit your establishment builds and you can also choose to stay UTR to reviews if you wish or you can start the review establishment also.Its all a choice to each individual but I highly recommend it.It may just be the BEST under $ investment you make for the entire 12 months before you have a renewal option.
Have a Good rest of the week and have fun playing!
~Exotic Beauty~

P.S. BP is not as safe in my personal opinion and some providers will not take BP ladies as a refrence and only verified recent (like within 3 months visited) It is also VERY hard to search a lady on BP "history" unless you are familiar with alerts and mens private areas. It goes both ways so you screening a lady as well is very much a plus
  • Kloie
  • 08-09-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm all over the Web. But P411 is an awesome way to get your start!
Thank goodness a good number of you ladies are still newbie friendly, it would get tough to get to the rest of you otherwise. The p411 system looks pretty good, and if it is a must to get with a lot of you ladies then it definitely has to be a top notch investment.
Thank u all for the replies...i've taken note and proceed in my adventures :-D
and Exotic Beauty...u are smokin!!...damn baby...now thats what im talking about....hot, sexy and exotic is def on my list of qualities in a woman...just wait till i get some ref under my belt...hell, i'll travel to wherever u are sexy ass!
Best wishes on your new beginning, Oil. Torito and the others have provided some solid guidance. Common to it all is the suggestion that you become part of the community. Being a part of P411 is good but that is only part of the credential base you'll want to build. I would also recommend you become active here. Posting ISO's is one thing but general banter and participation gives ladies some idea of your demeanor and personality. Add that to your P411 and you'll have little trouble.
When you get screwed, literally, write reviews. Nothing builds credibility faster.

Torito
Yes, I have had the same problem but if you search you can find providers. The problem that I am having is some providers have asked me why I haven't left any reviews, how does a person leave a review? help
kw5500 , If you message the mods in your area private they would prob give you the info,details and also links showing and helping to make you feel more comfortable and not awkward.The first review here is prob a little bit of a nervous thing to some I am sure of.

P.S. Thanks Oilman12 ! XOXO
Yes, I have had the same problem but if you search you can find providers. The problem that I am having is some providers have asked me why I haven't left any reviews, how does a person leave a review? help Originally Posted by kw5500
Read this link. Lots of good info on how to submit reviews. Also refers you to the "sticky" threads at the top of review forums for info on how to write good reviews.

Torito
Yes, I have had the same problem but if you search you can find providers. The problem that I am having is some providers have asked me why I haven't left any reviews, how does a person leave a review? help Originally Posted by kw5500

I am 2 months in, started the same way you are, find a couple of ladies that are newbie friendly, ( that are on p411) be polite, they will give you an ok... then on to other things.....

Write a review.... even my bad review, (and it was not fun that day) gave me an OK for P411
Lookn...LOVE your avatar!
Sooooooo CUTE!