TS Latina is a trap

https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...llas/161566155

214-529-6170

sketchy hotel by the airport was the first sign.
knocked on door, and i face i didnt recognize pulled the curtain slightly then covered them again. I waited 30 seconds then walked away from the door. texted to confirm right door number. was about to walk away when a black dude came out from the room and said come on in.
I turned around and started walking away while the black dude followed and kept calling on me.
I got to my car and drove away.
The TS latina asked why i wasnt coming. I told her my experience and she claimed the black dude was previous customer.
So here comes the million dollar question, you just got done with a lady, walked out and the next guy is there, would you call on him and follow behind him? yeah i didnt think so either.
Im guessing it was her pimp or BF and he would probably have busted in the door, the minute the donations was dropped
you have been warned
LOL, definitely her pimp!
Damn that is a scary situation.
He was just being courteous! He wanted to tell you he warmed the ass right up for you
Based on her profile, I wouldn't even go to her. I don't even know how you found her or why you chose her. She doesn't have any English on her profile. Unless you speak Spanish, you won't like it, and those profiles with no English can be red flags. Transx.com is not the first website to look for t-girls. It is the second website, or the third website after ts4rent. The first website to look is tsesorts.com. You should ask guys here who have experience before driving to any ts/t-girl. Someone sent me a message earlier today to ask about ts. I get them frequently from guys on these websites.
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2023, 09:35 PM
Isn't that a Man with make up? Why you guys keep calling him her/she?
TS is always a trap. Reason being, some of those TS girls are very pretty, yet when you contact them and they do not tell you that they are TS, during a make out session, the surprise is feeling a pole instead of a hole whilst your hands are exploring their body!
Isn't that a Man with make up? Why you guys keep calling him her/she? Originally Posted by BLM69
Just goes to prove how much modern women have ruined themselves when men prefer to bone men/transformers instead of women. I rest my case your honor the evidence speaks for itself.

It's actually an upgrade when you think about it. Makes sense.
  • BLM69
  • 12-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Just goes to prove how much modern women have ruined themselves when men prefer to bone men/transformers instead of women. I rest my case your honor the evidence speaks for itself.

It's actually an upgrade when you think about it. Makes sense. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I was thinking these guys just like Men and want to sugar coated