HEY GUY HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!

I would like to get some input from you about another location. Most of you know I have a in call in Haltom City. I have a lot of Dallas men that come to see me on the other side of the world. I was thinking of getting a in call in Mesquite. I was just wanting some input would this location help out any way? I know a lot of you live in the Plano area this would be some what closer for you but still a drive. The location would be right off of 30. Come on and help a girl out here. Thank you so much and hope to see you soon. GENIE IN A BOTTLE. 817-9894-4451 redoakwoman1@yahoo.com
Genie my dear, anyplace is closer than Haltom City! LOL I would think that as far west in Mesquite as you can get, would be the most beneficial to the Dallas gents.
I am sure you get guys from Ft Worth and Mid-Cities that see you as well, my suggestion would be get an incall north and west of downtown (635/35 area), so you will be more centralized if you wish to move to Dallas proper.
Genie, if you were on Trinity Mills off NDT there would be line at your front door and I would be fighting to get to the head of it.
Genie, if you were on Trinity Mills off NDT there would be line at your front door and I would be fighting to get to the head of it. Originally Posted by mayday
I'll second that thought!
Genie,

Just tell me you intend to keep two incalls. The Tarrant County guys would be real upset if we lost another great lady to those blokes on the east side of the Trinity.

TC
Genie please don't move to Mesquite I have seen you once in Haltom City, it's to far.
If you move to Mesquite I'll go broke, its on my way home.
I have a spare bedroom. Now if we could just explain....oh well....

Addison is centrally located & a lot of providers seem to be comfortable there. But Mesquite if you must. Better lgbsfu go broke than me. :-(

Hope to see you again soon - where ever you are.
  • Go4it
  • 03-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Just my luck - I've slowly evolved back to massage and working my way to see you and find out your gonna move. Dang!!!!
NO NO I would never leave you Ft Worth guys, y'all will always b my first love. Mesquite would b my second! I'm just giving it some thought I have alote of request to come to Dallas just running it by someone of y'all to get some feedback ! Thanks yall
To me Mesquite as far as Hurst, somewhere closer to Tollway area and I will become a regular
If you go all the way to Mesquite, you would probably be going to far east. Even some Dallas people won't drive to Mesquite.

If you want Dallas and some mid cities/arlington/gp traffic too, I would suggest loop 12/ nw hwy area. It is just 10 minutes from the east side of tarrant county and central to most of Dallas.

Plus, Dallas vice is stretched so thin that if you aren't causing attention to be paid to you, especially for any other vices, you would probably be of little interest. The smaller municipalities seem to take it all personal if you work in their little townships.

Just my advice after watching this "thing" for the last 10 or so years.
Genie:

Saw you in your Rte 10 location but it was a trek for this Dallas guy. Mesquite is closer to me and sounds like it is comfortable for you, so I say, when you moving? Love to see you again!

Beachcomber
JG, you ain't driven the airport freeway lately, have you. All the construction is a pain in the ass. Fort Worth guys trying to see a gal in Dallas County probably need to add 30 minutes to an hour one way on their travel time just to get there. Between the Grapevine Funnel and the tollroad called the airport freeway, it makes the North Dallas visits a full day adventure.
I did forget how badly things are fucked up by the airport.

and on 635..

and on 35...

and on 183...

and 820...

and 30...

Construction sucks!!!!!!