So when getting a BBBJ....

What in the BBBJ is your favorite? What is it that really gets you turned on during the bj?

Hopefully we havent had this discussion already OR at least recently lol.
  • Paven
  • 04-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Just one thing? Or more? Hopefully .

I have an appointment here in a bit I'll get back to you on this.

This is an everybody question right Roxanne?
For sure Miss Paven, I'd love to hear how you like your bbbj's hehe! J/K but yes it is for everyone! WOOT WOOT
  • Paven
  • 04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm such a doob Roxy, new glasses coming soon! Lol.
LOL, you know I was just josh'n ya
What in the BBBJ is your favorite? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

I like the second B

seriously, I like the way you do it but I need a refresher
I love when a talented woman finds the right groove. She instinctively knows she has found it. At that point I bear down and hold it as long as I possibly can. And when I finally do shoot it seems like the biggest load ever. And the orgasms are so intense.

Yep.
a bbbj is soooooooo much more intense & sexy when you are also receiving a prostate massage from a provider..lol!
I love when a talented woman finds the right groove. She instinctively knows she has found it. Originally Posted by NipLover
A talented woman knows how to relax a man, sync into his mood, personallity... and then find that right groove.
IMHO, it is the entire experience that makes a bj memorable.
Is this question directed at the men or for all? By the wording, I got the impression it was directed at the men but with the responses, I guess I am wrong.....

sixx
Is this question directed at the men or for all? By the wording, I got the impression it was directed at the men but with the responses, I guess I am wrong.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

I don't think it was directed at anybody to get info. It was just another ad.
Sixx, I'd love to hear from the men mostly as you guys are the ones with Mr. whoha's lol. So yes please guys tell us ladies what YOU like the most when getting a BBBJ so a few of us ladies can take pointers

However Sixx I have no issue with ladies commenting also to ask questions
Budman lets NOT do this again, for some reason everytime I start a thread you want to attack me. Please crawl back into your grumpy cave and go back to sleep. If I want to post an AD, I WILL!
Since I have taken the time to research, have years of experience as a "hooker" & know what my consumer wants.... since I do get paid to give bj's...
I think I have some knowledge of what a man likes in the bj department. And since I can post my thoughts around here, I will.
Any other questons from the dick department?