InCall or Outcall and Where?

Ladies and Gents I was curious what do you like more and why? I see some that like outcall more and vice versa.

Also gents, what do you like better when doing an incall, Hotel? Apartment? House? Why?

For me personally I think hotels are better, just due to them normally being busy and the hotel not paying attention to who is coming and going.
I'd have to say incall at residence/apartment. From a safety standpoint, I probably feel most relaxed when it's a residence/apartment, especially if it's clean, in safe part of town etc. If it's a upscale Hotel, that's not bad either, definitely not into motels.....Plus if it's incall, usually a provider can do a lot to set the mood/atmosphere since it's their own place and they can fix it up the way they want.
  • yeesh
  • 04-08-2011, 07:07 AM
I prefer to go to incalls for a couple reasons- One, my adult son lives with me now and works from home so privacy is an issue. Two, when I did have the place to myself and "entertained", I had a couple bad experiences involving unannounced visits by "likkered-up" providers.
Eeek that's not good nor cool! Sorry that happened to you.
Definitely incalls. Decent part of town, easy parking, and not visible from major intersections. Preferably not in WilCo.

Houses, apartments or decent hotel/motels are all fine if discretion is used.
Apartment or house is good, but can present some dangers if neighbors are nosy. If they're sufficiently secluded.

Advantages of hotels is that you can move around, not have some nosy doo-gooder track who goes in and out. Give the front desk the impression that you've got some business that would require seeing clients - art dealer, consultant, palm reader, etc.. - you'll be golden.

I do hate moving from hotel to hotel everyday though. It seems like wasted effort to unpack and lay things out just to pack up and leave the next day before checkout time. Extended stay hotels near Arboretum might be a decent compromise.
I do agree with that. I have notice when I first started out using an apartment, that I had to deal with nosy neighbors that didnt work and etc..

Since using some of the extended stay hotels, it has seem to be much better and less distracting.

Apartment or house is good, but can present some dangers if neighbors are nosy. If they're sufficiently secluded.

Advantages of hotels is that you can move around, not have some nosy doo-gooder track who goes in and out. Give the front desk the impression that you've got some business that would require seeing clients - art dealer, consultant, palm reader, etc.. - you'll be golden.

I do hate moving from hotel to hotel everyday though. It seems like wasted effort to unpack and lay things out just to pack up and leave the next day before checkout time. Extended stay hotels near Arboretum might be a decent compromise. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I prefer having a apartment, house incall... but I like to move every 6months, for traffic reasons. Having to use a hotel until a new one is found, not my forte but that's the situation for now lol.
I prefer outcall to me, once we have established some chemistry, I dont like to have a unproven provider come to my home