Your favorite Xmas gift?

what did Santa bring you?

i got a peridot and diamond earring and necklace set from a very special friend.

the tie was a pair of earrings that look like angel wings made of bone! i got those from my parents.
Fredricks of Hollywood Gift Cards.... LOVE that PLACE!!!!
No single present but lots of small gifts that were special.

Now if you had been up here and jumped into my stocking, Heather......
At 6:15am my daughter came into my bedroom and gently nudged my arm whispering excitedly, "Daddy, Santa was here! You have to come look!" THAT was my best Christmas present.

ssm
I gave myself my favorite Christmas present....a doubles appointment on Christmas Eve with two of Austin's Adorables!
[ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4061]This[/ame] was my favorite

from my mom I got a new phone
  • BritneyBangs
  • 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
I got a pair of shape ups. I am wearing them everywhere. I hope they work, lol!
I have to say I had an early Christmas gift on 12/23 with Wicked Heather! It has to be one of my favorite Christmas gifts!
I got a new car........best gift I have ever received.........of course I gave it to myself. Wont be the first time I had to give myself a gift.......seems like it happens everyday lately........lol.
Well I was hopeing to be below you, Heather!
well, how 'bout you be on top of me this time!
  • InU
  • 12-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Then I'll take underneath. LOL

Been there before.....
Spending Christmas morning with my 2 year old and seeing him really get into opening presents. I can't top being there for that.
I'd have to say my ps3 and wii! Now i just need a new computer, turns out all my fav types of games are only for pc
My tshirthell tshirts... "If I had balls they'd be bigger than yours" Clown holding his fingers (kinda wide apart) "Must be this long to ride" and last but by no means least "Fuck me, it's trendy" All been worn out in public and the drinks and high fives abound...