What's everyone...

What's everyone got planned for this weekend?

Drink beer, eat, drink beer, eat, drink beer, eat, drink more beer, eat then sleep
  • Flako
  • 05-27-2017, 06:05 AM
Enjoy Amber does the whole weekend ����
Drink beer, eat, drink beer, eat, drink beer, eat, drink more beer, eat then sleep Originally Posted by lilylivered
How cum I don't see get some head/pussy anywhere in your answer?
I started last night by chasing a waitress at a strip club.
I did tip strippers from the 1st shift.
but when 2nd shift started... strippers 0 bucks, waitress lost count after 10 even if I only bought one drink from her. It kinda stated by stripper stripping to a song waitress like. Waitress to my eye did better job shaken her ass to song. I open my big mouth, she turned to give me a evil eye, I stuffed a buck in bra. Then told her I owe her a buck every time she caught me watching her ass dancing about over stripper on stage. Dang she caught me many times, then came over for a buck in bra. But she did miss a few times

will try ta
give thanks to anyone that lost a loved one to a war or campaign.
Welcome home to anyone that left of sound mind and body serving USA, but only body came back sound. Its not that the mind is not OK/sound. Yet a part of them that made them who they are/were never came home.

today: cut yard and chase a hooker. Wishing myself better luck than had with waitress. Even if waitress told me 1) she liked being chased by dirty old men. 2) Lets keep this game of cat and mouse going,mmmmm am I the cat or the mouse LOL
Sunday & Monday not sure yet. But if did not run into a Vet that's not all home yet, will try and find one to welcome home. Same for lost a love one in service.
may we bless all that gave their life for us
How cum I don't see get some head/pussy anywhere in your answer? Originally Posted by Angel T
Have friends and family over for weekend. Beer is good
My plans are to get fucked as many times as possible
My plans are to get fucked as many times as possible Originally Posted by Angel T
That would be my same plan too. But not able too. Hopefully changing that cumin Tuesday.
Enjoy Amber does the whole weekend ���� Originally Posted by Flako
Hell yeeesssss
I have 3 gfs in town, 3 family parties, and have 2 bookings haha. I just built a 13x 9 and 8x8 lasagna and did dishes on my hour lunch break for a party I have to go to tonight.
I have 3 gfs in town, 3 family parties, and have 2 bookings haha. I just built a 13x 9 and 8x8 lasagna and did dishes on my hour lunch break for a party I have to go to tonight. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

You sound like a busy busy lady this weekend
Have fun luv!
ugh, LOL my post was ahem too deep for a SHMB
sorry I was thinking thread not threAD
carry on eh
ugh, LOL my post was ahem too deep for a SHMB
sorry I was thinking thread not threAD
carry on eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Your reply was definitely descriptive
My plans are to get fucked as many times as possible Originally Posted by Angel T
Got a hungry pussy over here
Your reply was definitely descriptive Originally Posted by Angel T
thanks n bless all who gave their life for us in the US

yard cut, she called I raped errr ops chased her. old gal love it. Went to see a marina I keep my boat at on the Genesee river when I had a boat. Its part under water. There saw a sandbox VET thank his for service and Welcomed hi home.

most done did that so may sleep n post like the post whore/slut I am. sorry blame Hunter585 for that she got me ta join ASPD(rip) That's Hunter585 not the new TS Hunter(not my type of thing LOL)
carry on and ignore me best ya can as I play some "Beyond the Pole" Radio show rerun pod casts