City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, cbj, fuma, 69, daty, fiv, dato, rcg, mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: About 5'3", 130ish average body. B cups, pretty face, shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
Mike - Nice one !!
I think this is the other Ruby. The one from houston that came here last year with her sister.
She did mention being from Houston...
Hmmm .Ok... Thanks Mate !!

I think this is the other Ruby. The one from houston that came here last year with her sister. Originally Posted by Oklahoman
I think this is the other Ruby. The one from houston that came here last year with her sister. Originally Posted by Oklahoman
Who is her sister? Is she still around? does she work at a spa

I don't know why I be asking. I don't need 2 CBJ ladies.
I forgot her name. Lookswise, they look the same. I did ask them about a session with both at the same time when i saw ruby last year. They talked about it (in front of me) and said they would. They said that I could play with both and both with me but they wouldnt do stuff to each other.
Blasian girl you’re talking about is Mia . She looks all types of different races lol but black is definitely one part of her . She’s Beautiful
Is this the ruby from Bali last year fuck I hope so but doesn’t sound like her
All I know is she was AWFUL! We work hard and to fork over that kinda money for that type of service is BS! I'm still pissed and can't believe she is around in AMP's. CBJ? U gotta b kidding. She barely would allow me to suck her tits and I'm thinking this is not going well. So there u have it, Good Luck my friends!
Can someone verify if this is ruby from Bali?
  • d8u
  • 08-31-2018, 09:56 AM
OP states B cups which is absolutely not the case for Ruby from Bali. Couple other comments don't line up with it being her either.

As a side note, my experience is that Ruby at Bali tends to show up there in October... Get your funds ready.
It’s not the same ruby. But when the “real” ruby from Bali gets back I’m for sure going to book a two hour session. That girl will have you trying to leave your family lol
Lmao fr blackapollo