new amp in cc

I have noticed there are lots of new asian massage places in cc. We should put together a list of the new spots to see who has the hottest and youngest girls available, extras and all the trimmings. I think we should also try to convince these places to allow all the girls to do a line up when we walk into the places also. That way we can choose the best or our favorite flavor.
What new ones?
There is a new one about three doors down from Bottoms Up!
Lots?

There is a new one about three doors down from Bottoms Up! Originally Posted by silvester91999
Yeah. Swing and a miss. I was thinking of doing an encounter but can't remember the girl's name!
Don’t know the name but it’s literally right there. Next to rascals and bottoms up
Lots?

Originally Posted by cfoghorn
If you miss the sign then you'd better not be driving.
Anything special there?
Anything special there? Originally Posted by 19431970
The girl was cute. Other than that not really. The music was good but that distracted me.
The girl was cute. Other than that not really. The music was good but that distracted me. Originally Posted by davester
Thanks for letting us know.

No problem.

Girl was young and bit nerdy but cute, 0 extras which was weird cause on the shower table she was pretty thorough when I asked she said it was strictly opposed to there, terrible painful inexperienced massage also. Won’t ever go there again.
Stopped by noticed 2 girls small not bad looking the other who I went with her name is Liddea paid the $60hr for massage and table shower she did a good job at both - paid $40.00 for HE able to touch ass and titties with clothes on 5/1/19 - I think extra could be possible....
Girl was young and bit nerdy but cute, 0 extras which was weird cause on the shower table she was pretty thorough when I asked she said it was strictly opposed to there, terrible painful inexperienced massage also. Won’t ever go there again. Originally Posted by XxSaviorxX
So she washes everything?
No but I believe full service can be achieved