Dakotas trip cancelled

Unfortunately I’m going to have to cancel my trip there. The main site used there (skip the games )has a lot of le activity and until I become familiar with screening on that site I’m just not comfortable visiting
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately LE is everywhere including here on Eccie. I would screen just like you do everywhere else. ND SD and MN are pretty slow on this and every other board out there. Watch out for yourself first, although we would love to have you come visit.
Well that certainly stinks!! I hope you can get it figured out and make plans to visit this beautiful state and welcoming gents!!! Take care.
yes im aware of how to screen however the main site used there is a huge target for le, until I learn how to navigate that site comfortably im not comfortable visiting
Hope you are able to work things out and maybe a Minot visit could be added someday. Take care and safe travels.
Hey Amy, I hope you learn what you need to do to make a trip to the Dakotas, Fargo area. I would sure love to see you if you do. Hopefully sometime in the near future.
thank you its on my to do list
  • lyshp
  • 08-25-2019, 12:10 PM
Would love if you came to Rapid City, hope to see you!