Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skyasianmassage.com
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Rte 88, Library Road, just before the intersection with route 51
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Take a shower, salad, massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, Past shoulders in a pony tail during our session.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ivy is pretty and on the short side (borderline petite) with a shapely, slim figure with b or c bolt-ons. I’ll see reviews with her age all over the place but I would think its in the low to mid 30s
Recommendation: Yes
Can someone explain exactly how to get into this place? I went there one day during business hours and could not figure out where it is. There is no signage that says Sky. The door for 2544 was locked.
Can someone explain exactly how to get into this place? I went there one day during business hours and could not figure out where it is. There is no signage that says Sky. The door for 2544 was locked. Originally Posted by TonySoprano412

It's to the right of the plant store. You can almost barely see the OPEN and SPA red sign on google street view. It's to the left of the blue dumpster.
It's to the right of the plant store. You can almost barely see the OPEN and SPA red sign on google street view. It's to the left of the blue dumpster. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
What about parking? Can you park in the back alley somewhere?

This should answer the question about parking.