Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Not a massage, topless HE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Cute, slim, teeny little breast feeders
Recommendation: Yes
She was supposedly sick on Sat missed our appt so maybe she wasn't her best on Sunday did finally get ahold of me sat said her sister would be in but I fig I would try another time
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
She was supposedly sick on Sat missed our appt so maybe she wasn't her best on Sunday did finally get ahold of me sat said her sister would be in but I fig I would try another time Originally Posted by eclipse21

Added private tags The Dr
I asked her for a 1:30 PM appointment yesterday and after a good 45 minute wait she asked if 2 PM worked. I agreed and hung out in Robinson before driving her way. Had a hard time finding the place but when I got there she wasn't there and it was 2 PM. Texted her and she said she was on her way. I asked her if she double booked because there was some other guy milling about, sort of creepy looking. She responded that it was probably for one of her other girls and then she responds, I'll just have to give you two both 30 minute appts. I was pissed off and told her not to come and that I'm not sticking around. Waste of time.
I see she has a Instagram now , has a few pics up, none of her sister.Has anyone got a massage from rose and does she look good.
I asked her for a 1:30 PM appointment yesterday and after a good 45 minute wait she asked if 2 PM worked. I agreed and hung out in Robinson before driving her way. Had a hard time finding the place but when I got there she wasn't there and it was 2 PM. Texted her and she said she was on her way. I asked her if she double booked because there was some other guy milling about, sort of creepy looking. She responded that it was probably for one of her other girls and then she responds, I'll just have to give you two both 30 minute appts. I was pissed off and told her not to come and that I'm not sticking around. Waste of time. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
I think she is getting overbooked and seems like nobody has a review with the sister rose.I did see someone say u can have more fun with Bella so i don’t know how true that is.