City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS BBBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Cute round Korean face and a short curvy body. Bigger than average tits maybe MM D but they felt natural. Decent Asian ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I've not been to Exersice, but that does not sound like the ordinary experience, even with other reviews of this spa. I was hoping to go visit Jessica there tomorrow, but now worried if that is going to become the house normal.
How is this woman not worn the f out?!! It seems like Bibi is being ran through by 15+ guys a day based on the reviews.
How is this woman not worn the f out?!! It seems like Bibi is being ran through by 15+ guys a day based on the reviews. Originally Posted by Drmlb555

You cant kill a pussy. You can injure it but never dead, just like Jason, Freddy Kruger, etc.

Plus Im sure she is using a desensitizing/numbing lube to stack the loads
How is this woman not worn the f out?!! It seems like Bibi is being ran through by 15+ guys a day based on the reviews. Originally Posted by Drmlb555
They only thinking about the money lol, her and some of the busier ladies can make a couple grand in a day easy
You cant kill a pussy. You can injure it but never dead, just like Jason, Freddy Kruger, etc.

Plus Im sure she is using a desensitizing/numbing lube to stack the loads Originally Posted by Blavish
Her face says otherwise, she can take some long pipe