Traveling Hookers... Love them or no?

Seems like more and more here in Austin we get the 2-3 day visits. Not withstand the "One Night Only" visits. How do you guys feel about that. Some times you get in some times you don't. I always laugh when the $400-$500 girls post. Better hurry I book up fast!
I have little to no interest in them. And definitely no interest in those $400-$500 ones lol
No interest in the traveling (w)horde
Interesting....
I have no interest in them !
Austin still feels like a small town to me, so in a minor attempt to avoid an awkward glance in public I tend to gravitate towards the travlin' gal.
  • Toyz
  • 03-14-2015, 09:00 PM
I have no issue with travelling gals as long as they are not overly (and overtly) pimped or presented in a ridiculous price band and marketed as "special"...but given the option I prefer to invest my hobby budget in our local girls...cause they take care of us M-F and not just once in a blue moon.
I sometimes see traveling providers,it adds to the variety in the hobby.
If they appeal to me, the price is right and check out okay after some research I may decide to see them.

i never consider the $400 - $500 (or higher) ones, out of my range. But obviously they don't need me when they are booking up so quickly.
Most of the money I spend on providers is spent on girls visiting Austin.
  • thegj
  • 03-14-2015, 10:50 PM
In the past some great gals from Dallas came down( usually recruited by Metal) but I have not seen that many in the last year or so. Pulling man hole cover and heading back underground.
Austin must have a lot of lurkers with LOTS of money. I got PM'S from guys with zero reviews and less than 50 posts but members for 4-5 years. Most all have P411. That's obviously how these ladies are getting booked up even at $300-$500 per hour.
BB likes to keep ATX weird and stay local. I have approximately 10 top-notch ladies who I can see on short notice, at local in-calls away from hotels, and with very low risk. I do not like the risk at the hotels with out of town ladies, especially the ones who are not well know in ATX. I never have a problem with TCB and setting up appointments since I mostly repeat with proven ATX providers. Many have volunteered to give me a price break as a returning client--no problem with that as I am also low risk to them and I always call if there is a problem with schedule--never leave one of my favorites hanging.

Also with out of town ladies, I simply don't want to be number 6 or 7 guy at the end of a long day for an overworked provider. This is why I always ask for 8 or 9 AM appointments, even for my ATF and GFEs.

Also, with out of town providers, there is always the question of management or schedulers which I don't like. I like to text/talk directly to providers who I know.
  • Toyz
  • 03-14-2015, 11:49 PM
"All booked up". Then why do we have such a reputation as being "slow" for out of town travelers?

With many saying "I'm not coming back it was so slow"...
"All booked up". Then why do we have such a reputation as being "slow" for out of town travelers?

With many saying "I'm not coming back it was so slow"... Originally Posted by Toyz
How does "I'm not coming back you broke my cooch, I've got uterine prolapse and need vaginal mesh!" sound to you? Lol
  • Toyz
  • 03-14-2015, 11:58 PM
How does "I'm not coming back you broke my cooch, I've got uterine prolapse and need vaginal mesh!" sound to you? Lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Well it needs to be word smithed...can you turn it into a rap intro?