Review: Backpage Backfire ... 18 too immature?

Date: 03/15/2015
Provider: Nikki
Phone: 832-986-6952
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ebest/11436203
City: austin
State: Texas
Address: South Austin
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - turned away at door
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: $50
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Didn't see her, couldn't tell
Recommendation: No
This young one has potential, she at least sent you a text for your troubles and you are not out any money, just your time.

Sorry that happened to you.

I won't say anything about the known issues with BP ladies, but stay with eccie verified providers and you will have much better luck.
Her turning you away at the door sounds like she has management.

If you are black I am sure this is the case.
Just out of curiosity, what race are you? Girls have done this very thing when they check the guy out through the peep hole and decide they don't like the race. May be helpful for others to know that info to help decide if they want to chance it. Or she could just be a dipshit. Shitty behavior on her and their part.
Fuck that racist bitch. Hope she gets robbed, and gang rapped.
Or maybe, she knew you
Fuck that racist bitch. Hope she gets robbed, and gang rapped. Originally Posted by ZigZagMan00
jump to conclusions much?
  • onei
  • 04-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Fuck that racist bitch. Hope she gets robbed, and gang rapped. Originally Posted by ZigZagMan00
Seriously???!!! And you're making that assumption based on what factual evidence? There are any number of reasons outside of "the race card" that could have made her change her mind. I don't know her, never seen her and don't plan too. It's just you're statement is over the top IMO.
And to wish rape on any woman for any reason is a huge red flag identifying you as a misogynist violent angry man.
What's gang rapped? Is that where a gang if rappers surround you and rap? Ohhh my bad your just stupid and can't spell.
  • ztonk
  • 04-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
Just out of curiosity, what race are you? Girls have done this very thing when they check the guy out through the peep hole and decide they don't like the race. May be helpful for others to know that info to help decide if they want to chance it. Or she could just be a dipshit. Shitty behavior on her and their part. Originally Posted by Eraserman
Well, that's one way to interpret her comment. Some one else mentioned the other one, but if she knows you personally, one would think you already know that from her BP pics, assuming they are accurate.

When I first read the post, the first thought that came to my mind was, how sort is the OP? Maybe she was trying to say she couldn't see him through the peephole and needed him to move where he could see her?

But then my mind is always thinking outside the box.

Or maybe it's one of those sting thingies, and they now have your photo, car make and license, etc. Let us know in a few days if you hear from Austin's Finest!
someone has been running her all over texas and oklahoma for the last 3 months. probably managed.