Inspired by DeerWhisperer: Both Ladies & Hobbyists time are worth something... or not? Starrluvsyou TCB skills worst I've ever experienced but an ending all too familiar to some hobbyists out there!

THE FACTS:
Booked session for 3-23-15 3"30 pm (booked via P411 on 3-12-15)
SL shows up to schedule appointment
Starr texted asking to reschedule for 9 or 11 am.
SL selects 11 am.
Starr says she'll confirm
SL shows up at 10:45 am.
Starr finally responds to (3) text messages & (1) voice message saying she never confirmed?
I say OK... just where and when can I meet you?
Her response is she would prefer we not meet as we would not be a good fit based on the voice message I left.

Well Starrluvsyou decided that even thou she couldn't make her 3:30 pm appointment time, booked via P411 & PM & Text she would reschedule till today at 11:00 am. Silly me she never confirmed so as it turned out I had no session booked.

Starrluvsyou Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=19827 2

So let's review. I make an appointment 11 days in advance. I show up but the provider (STARRLUVSYOU) could not make it. Asked to reschedule. Given choice of times. Time selected. I show up to that appointment only to find out she did NOT confirm and she is completely booked. She also claims she is low volume and takes pride in that. Confirm? With who? She isn't smart enough to have her schedule with her?

So now the question is where is the retribution to the hobbyist? If a providers time is worth money what about the hobbyist? I hear from respectable providers that post here how they would offer a discount or make up session. Sadly not all providers operate that way. Once they screw up enough they just won't see you and move on to the next guy paying full price. It's the OLD BP mentality of being a hooker. Something tells me this isn't the first time she has done this!
Write it up in review form.
Notify p411 what has occurred since it was booked thru them.
Provide link to the review and ask to have it attached to her p411 profile.
See if that's a good fit! SMDH
I don't care to get too involved but I will say every story has two sides and I'm not a jar of peanut butter, I can't make everyone happy
I don't care to get too involved but I will say every story has two sides and I'm not a jar of peanut butter, I can't make everyone happy Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
I'm trying to figure out what a jar of peanut butter has to do with anything?
I'm trying to figure out what a jar of peanut butter has to do with anything? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
+1
  • Toyz
  • 03-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Peanut Butter is a $20 up charge..."sticks to the roofie of your mouth".
  • Tetas
  • 03-24-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm trying to figure out what a jar of peanut butter has to do with anything? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Oh come on...everybody knows that a jar of peanut butter makes EVERYONE happy!
Well, 'cept those with peanut allergies, but who cares about THEM fuckers?
lol
I think its like confirming an appointment after being given a time. NOTHING! Fucking ridiculous that's what it is!
I'm not allergic to peanuts, actually hate when peanut butter sticks to the roofie of my mouth, so she can take that $20 upcharge and stick in a jar of grape jelly, lol.

And yes, it has absofuckinglutely NOTHING to do with anything!

If she doesn't care to get too involved, why post something so...umm...how should I say it? Ignorant?? Ugh!
I don't care to get too involved but I will say every story has two sides and I'm not a jar of peanut butter, I can't make everyone happy Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou

It's not complicated sugar tits. You had a session at 3:30 pm yesterday. You weren't there I was. You told me 9 or 11 would be better for you. I selected 11. I was there and you claim you were bumping ugly's with someone else. YOU SUCK and I don't mean in a good way!

What was it you said? You don't care how many reviews I have or what board I'm on, you could care less. Go ahead and blast you! How do you like it so far?

Whispers you once again were right. The good looking ones just don't give a shit. They will just keep placing ads and the guys come a running. Well it won't ALWAYS be that way.
Not sure what this means. I will just assume she is "nuts" to not want a session with Uncle SL after the way he spoils the ladies in ATX. No one does more to lavish praise and luxury gifts on the ladies than SL.

Your Loss my darling, as I am sure he headed off to the next lucky lady to attract his attention.
See if that's a good fit! SMDH Originally Posted by rockerrick
I sent an email and reported her conduct. I'm not going to waste writing a review that will get moved into coed. Like DeerWhisperer and other professional hookers on this board they respect and take care of their clients if something goes wrong because of them. They appreciate the hobbyist and place a value on his time! Then there are ones like this that can't make a scheduled appointment, blow off a second and then tell you to kiss their ass because they have plenty of business! Priceless!
There are two sides to every story, and since you aren't offering your's, who are we to believe?
Hmmm SL I gave you good advice!

The review that gets moved to coed then requested to be attached to her profile stays forever.
There are two sides to every story, and since you aren't offering your's, who are we to believe?
Hmmm SL I gave you good advice!

The review that gets moved to coed then requested to be attached to her profile stays forever. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You got me thinking.....
See if that's a good fit! SMDH Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rick P411 is a great organization. Gina runs a tight ship. I can't imagine the providers she has protected and helped with those crazies out there we "all" need to protect ourselves from. I took a look around at profiles and couldn't find any links going back to a NO REVIEW on Eccie.