THINGS TO DO

HEY!!! S0 I'm in Austin and I've never went out anywhere down here just wondering where are some really cool and interesting places to go? It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY

THANKS,

CLOEY
It really depends on what you like to do and which area of town you are in.

Assuming you wanted to be downtown, going to Town Lake and Auditorium Shores is nice for a walk/run. Barton Springs is close by if you wanted to catch some sun and do some people watching, and swim in FREEZING ASS COLD water.

If you were in that area as well, I would recommend checking out "The Picnic" which is a big area of food trucks on Barton Springs Road. Austin has some of the best and coolest food trucks in the country.

If downtown isn't your scene, South Congress and South Lamar both have nice vibes, but both are overrun with hipsters, which is either a good or a bad thing depending on how you feel about them.

Just some ideas...
Kind of hate to be the shill for this, but the Texas History Museum is a nice way to kill an afternoon. Particularly if you are not from around these parts....
HEY!!! S0 I'm in Austin and I've never went out anywhere down here just wondering where are some really cool and interesting places to go? It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY

THANKS,

CLOEY Originally Posted by Cloey Banks
Check out RoundRock Donuts in the morning....
Awesome!! Thanks guys!!!!! Will definitely do so!
Go shopping on south congress at the funky locally owned businesses. I recommend Lucy in disguise especially for clothes and uncommon objects for weird old stuff you never knew you needed