Thank you hookers and gents, my time here was great !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna say Thank you to all the girls that were awesome and quick with responses and to all the awesome gents that I had the pleasure of sucking and fucking this trip. I love Austin and all of you....

I have a few more hours til I leave but it usually gets hectic and I dont find time to write one of these, but it was fun and Thank You !!!
Whew, Austin is safe again, until Shayla returns ...

Please give us plenty warning so we can get the Faraday cage set up again

Glad you had a great time
  • tzv13
  • 03-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Have a safe trip.
hmmm....... no new reviews and only two "Fare Thee Wells"......
Listen sugar lips I have 136 reviews, you think I am hurting for a review???? Most guys I see are past clients lol you think cause I dont get a bunch of farewells thats a bad thing, I got them when they left after I sucked there life out through there nice cocks, I get there texts to be careful driving and to let them know when I am back.
I am not you whispers, I dont think I am popular because of the hits I get on a fucking thread, I am a grown woman on a fucking HOOKER board not fb.
Keep thinking what ever it is in your little mind what you want about me, I am known here, I am known for standing up for others, saying what I feel, keeping it real, helping other girls when they ask, and being a good no sorry wait a GREAT provider and you nor anyone else on this board can fuck that up lol sorry sweets I am untouchable by you, if anything the shit I talk and the way I am gives me more clients, SOOOOOO THANKS Whispers, You got my house payment and car payment and many other thins paid for me, your soooooo kind...

If more girls just said FUCK YOU and kept it real and kept being the best provider they can be and stood up for them selves alot of shit would be different on this board.
But until then I have no problems saying shit in there defense and hoping that they gain enough self confidence in them selves to know that as long as they treat there clients well and continue to be a great girl that nothing you or any of your other butt buddies can do or say to hurt there rep or there business and they will feel alot better and more free to post on these boards.

Sorry to burst your bubble tubby but I am loved by most in austin and you cant do shit about it nanana boo boo

xoxoxoxo shayla (cock gobbler)
Your name NEVER surfaces in discussions or threads of when someone might return and none of your fan base are following you around wanting you back....

I think you just like to make like you matter but the reality of your success lies in the rates.... There is not a lady in Austin that seems to come close to your rates..... which seldom hold up to any offer for less.......

You found your way here from the streets and chase every $60 or $70 ISO posted in the same way the fat and OIOs do..... Well some of those do seem to have SOME standards.....
You keep on keeping on Whispers lol Youre to funny
  • tzv13
  • 03-31-2015, 01:38 AM
I know I had a blast. No wait 2 seeing Shayla this time.
hmmm....... no new reviews and only two "Fare Thee Wells"...... Originally Posted by Whispers
IJS....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1341575
He's so cooked, it's embarrassing. I'm finding it difficult to believe that this man has any life whatsoever outside of this board. The obsession seems all-consuming. It's really sad.
You found your way here from the streets and chase every $60 or $70 ISO posted in the same way the fat and OIOs do..... Well some of those do seem to have SOME standards..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, nothing screams failure like someone hustling to improve their situation...
IJS....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1341575 Originally Posted by Annika
hadn't been linked to her when I made the post.....

so we know he saw her and another commented on how there was no wait to see her...... seems understandable considering all the time she has had to post and chase ISOs....

Yeah, nothing screams failure like someone hustling to improve their situation... Originally Posted by junkweed
Yeah, nothing screams failure like someone hustling to improve their situation..... and after years still trails her peers while trying to pretend she is like them....

FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by Whispers
no, not really.
See ya round little lady ✌stay positive!

Safe travels and safe hobbying!