Stood up by Ava20 aka BP Ava

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...102&highlight=
http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...-doll/31816724

Posting here in coed so that Ava may tell her side if she chooses to.

Had a date set up at Ava's incall.
Standard approach protocol, I called her when in general area.
Ava texted she's stuck in traffic, will be 30 mins late, and offered to reschedule if I wanted to.
I declined, told her I'd wait for her, Ava's ok with me waiting.
I texted 'standing by' to her.
That seemed to startle her, she texted back asking what I said.
I, not realizing things had turned, and thinking she was just unfamiliar with the phrase 'standing by' replied 'waiting on you,
I'll explain later'.
Ava texted she had to know now.
I, replied 'waiting in you'. Meaning that 'standing by' means waiting on you. Hindsight being 20/20 I realize I should have explicitly
said 'standing by means waiting on you to tell me what to do next'.

I heard no more from Ava.
Realizing that things had indeed taken a bad turn, I called and texted Ava telling her that I'm sorry for the way things turned out and
that I meant no harm.
I also offered that if she just decided not to see me, I accept that, but wanted her to know that I truly was not jacking with her.
Sucks...especially if this went south because of a misunderstood text. That is why I hate text. Never in hobby but in real world, have had misunderstood texts that ended badly. Between unnoticed auto-correct and misinterpreted words, too many times I have ended up having to spend far more time explaining things than the convenience of text made up for.

I am a pretty sarcastic and humorous guy but have eliminated any of that except in texts with my closest of friends (not saying there was any of that in your text exchange). Too many times humor does not translate in text as it likely would have in person or even verbally via phone. And if English is not her first language (have no idea; looks mixed but previous reviews do not list latina or hispanic, only black-white-native), that would only increase the possibility of miscommunication.

If pics are accurate, she looks like a hot little gal. I hope she sees this post and realizes this was nothing more than miscommunication. If not, plenty more girl-fishies in the sea!!!