Menu, rates, etc etc

Ladies; please, please, list menu and donation/rates in new posting. OMG it's always normally the same request! We love you, we will respect you, we will visit you......we will beg the same requests, lol.
This goes in coed not welcome section
And, generally location location location please
But all of this is available in the showcase. I've never understood why people think it's less trouble to open up and compose and send an entire PM asking about rates instead of just looking at the showcase. Takes 2 seconds..
Also, it's illegal to post a menu. Technically it's not illegal to post an ad but if you post a menu plus a price, that's getting into bad territory.
Best idea is to read the reviews to get insight on a menu.
I post all of that and more in my ads so you gents don't ask me soliciting questions over the phone. It's annoying passing up calls because gents don't do their homework on me, then ask me about my menu and rates in the same sentence like they are new and don't know any better.
Very wise Kaitlyn, not every provider list that info Maggie. Glad you do, it does make finding that info easier.
Great job Ms Dior! You ladies are hot and you also address the "location situation" in your in you sig.

Hope you ladies have a great safe fun day!
But all of this is available in the showcase. I've never understood why people think it's less trouble to open up and compose and send an entire PM asking about rates instead of just looking at the showcase. Takes 2 seconds..
Also, it's illegal to post a menu. Technically it's not illegal to post an ad but if you post a menu plus a price, that's getting into bad territory.
Best idea is to read the reviews to get insight on a menu. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Exactly. And sending a menu is just a incriminating. However, if one needs an activity list, they are in the reviews. We have to do research to make sure you boys are safe. You should also research us to be sure we will best suit your needs.
Moving this to coed caused the thread to lose its point. The OP was referring to new ladies posting in W&I. They don't have showcases, which is why he was pleading with them to include relevant data.

If the newbie ladies would only read the stickies in that forum, they would make things so much easier.
Moving this to coed caused the thread to lose its point. The OP was referring to new ladies posting in W&I. They don't have showcases, which is why he was pleading with them to include relevant data.

If the newbie ladies would only read the stickies in that forum, they would make things so much easier. Originally Posted by TinMan
^^^^^A big, fucking YEP.
The W&I forum as it is now, to put it mildly, SUCKS. New girls are not guided, have no idea what they can and can't post. The Stickie is an afterthought. Make them fill out a form or they won't get their intro posted.