Pre-payment or deposit

I just read a thread from a guy who claims he was shorted on his pre-payment and never got reimbursed, so it made me wonder how many people require or have experienced a pre-payment policy?

I get there’s a lot of flaky people out there who will stand someone up and waste your time, I’ve just never been a fan of this policy, and steer clear of it at all cost. It’s not a matter of not trusting someone, there’s just plenty of other providers who don’t require it.
Steering clear is the right thing to do. Prepaying someone that you don't know, provider or RW, is taking a chance of something going wrong.
Pre pay/deposit is a giant red flag for me. I have seen a ton of posts were this was followed with being ripped off.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Pre-payment is nothing but trouble.
Well I require deposits now days although me and u have met before those requirements but we did have a blast btw but yes I try to make it doable for both parties thought such as only a 25 -50$ deposit at most
And If no deposit, Hard feelings and , it won’t stop my show but definitely tons of time wasters and creeps out no so it’s a must for me
Nope. Nope. Nope. Pre-payment is nothing but trouble.
I require a deposit for outcall, if they choose to pay it fine, if not contact someone else. However, most men on Eccie don’t mind paying due to my reviews. I’ve never gotten over on anyone, and never will..
  • jeydd
  • 12-23-2019, 09:35 PM
@Madisonskibaby0401indian, I think requiring a deposit on outcalls is perfectly reasonable. You are investing your time, and expense of travel.

Requiring them on an incall, as though you are entitled to some payment for an appt is not reasonable. In general, I'm curious about what guarantee the client has when the provider cancels an appt, a refund is not the same.
@Madisonskibaby0401indian, I think requiring a deposit on outcalls is perfectly reasonable. You are investing your time, and expense of travel.

Requiring them on an incall, as though you are entitled to some payment for an appt is not reasonable. In general, I'm curious about what guarantee the client has when the provider cancels an appt, a refund is not the same. Originally Posted by jeydd
If women require them on outcall, they are acting "entitled" as well. Do not ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever....pre-pay for a session. 99.99% of the time, you'll get burned. If the guy pre-pays and then gets burned, that's 100% his fault.

Here's a great example of a well known provider who ripped a guy off:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687225

Here's a great example of a well known provider who ripped a guy off:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687225 Originally Posted by slubby

Looks like she replied to the guy not long after your post here. Still, I never have, never do, never would, and never will prepay. Way too many other options to deal with that risk.

I’ve only done it once, but it was for a gal I’d seen a couple of times. She’s based out of Houston, and asked if I’d put $100 on a prepaid credit card so she could get a room (no BS excuse), and she’d deduct it off our next visit which was to be 2 weeks later. I did it reluctantly, and chalked it up as just a nice gesture, but true to her word it happened, and she even put extra time on the meter!!
Nope. Nope. Nope. Pre-payment is nothing but trouble. Originally Posted by Havana Daydreamer
this..

I don't even like pre-paying after I arrive, but I will, reluctantly. I damn sure won't when booking.

there are plenty of fake ads that have popped up (other sites) since pre-payment became a "thing".. as if there were not plenty of fakes already, this policy encourages more.. it's like spam phone calls, you may not get many "bites", but the ROI is enormous.
Yeah, in 5 years I've only had 1 situation where I didn't get the session. And I knew that she could go BSC.

I guess you guys who won't pay deps are seeing sketchy unverified ladies.
With a little bit of homework my trust has not been broken all over this country and in Australia.
It's all about who you see with your luxury money, I guess.
I won't see someone that I don't trust my safety or my money with.
Right Not all us are bad just know who you are dealing with ,

Yeah, in 5 years I've only had 1 situation where I didn't get the session. And I knew that she could go BSC.

I guess you guys who won't pay deps are seeing sketchy unverified ladies.
With a little bit of homework my trust has not been broken all over this country and in Australia.
It's all about who you see with your luxury money, I guess.
I won't see someone that I don't trust my safety or my money with. Originally Posted by micktoz
When I see some one my tip is better then the prepay.. kinda reminds me of a restaurant handing you the tablet which has pre tip amounts. Kinda cool but I’m sure I would have left a lot more tips if I didn’t know what I was suppose to pay in the first place.