LA

Hellow fellow pals did LA switch number since July havent gone since Red wanting to go see whos available but have not been able to reach to LA via phone text. Is the website email and email still working? did they have a new number? I know things have changed around here but not sure whats going on. Also anyone yall like at LA?
  • ketro
  • 12-15-2021, 02:01 PM
If you're already screened, just contact them directly. The number hasn't changed recently. They're running a low profile now, so the website isn't updated. Booker will get you a list of who's available. Once you're screened, the booker is pretty up front with who is offereing what service, so I'm sure you'll find what you like. I see you reviewed Maple. She's back.
thanks ketro!
They have the email on some reviews.
Still the same number .....
Booker is very quick to respond.
yes same number, quick response, booker is awesome with info
  • Ft
  • 12-17-2021, 09:41 AM
Are you asking the booker who provides certain services during the meeting? Kind of curious because I am looking for someone who gives a good FJ to try out. Any recommendations?
  • ketro
  • 12-17-2021, 11:41 AM
Are you asking the booker who provides certain services during the meeting? Kind of curious because I am looking for someone who gives a good FJ to try out. Any recommendations? Originally Posted by Ft
I don't think the booker has knowledge down to that level. She's mostly just told me who prays at which church, how many entrances there are to the building, and if the church bells chime at 1 o'clock or 2 o'clock, that kind of thing.

IIRC, Nana has nice soft feet. She might be down for it. Good luck!
Red gives a nice footjob, I came all over her pretty little feet, hopefully she will return soon..
Maple always has a fresh peddy, and I recently saw her sporting a nice anklet...that perry much does it for me, and yeah I glazed the french tip toes she had that day.
not an encounter, moved to coed
I don't think the booker has knowledge down to that level. She's mostly just told me who prays at which church, how many entrances there are to the building, and if the church bells chime at 1 o'clock or 2 o'clock, that kind of thing.
Originally Posted by ketro
You took me to Church with that narrative!
  • ketro
  • 12-20-2021, 09:46 AM
You took me to Church with that narrative! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Much better to choose the path toward heaven than to find yourself in hell.