Maybe a good time to leave.

Traci I am sorry to hear your leaving but now maybe the time.
Well guys and gals is this what it is coming to?
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94735
Look at services
Wow. Poor precious pretty little idiot. I'm sure they're lining up around the block. She's too young to know what she's doing. Makes me sad.

You stay safe, Chelsea. I'm glad I got to meet you. *hugs*
Traci I am sorry to hear your leaving but now maybe the time.
Well guys and gals is this what it is coming to?
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94735 Originally Posted by chelsea simms
What does that have to do with Traci? Why not just wish Traci the best? Girls have been advertising and providing that service for years.
That's scary she is too pretty, I hope she doesn't ruin her life.
BigEddie, Its nothing to do with Traci who is a very good friend of mine other than it is a good time to leave. What kind of idiot are you trying to read something into it.
I'm not trying to read anything into. My point was that it had nothing to do with her. Unlike many other Dallas ladies, she has never been associated with this.

I didn't understand why someone would not wish her well in one thread and discuss this on another. Maybe I'm not the idiot.
I can assure you, BigEddie, she meant nothing by it. Chelsea is a very sweet girl. She was just trying to make a point of her own, and I am certain it was well-intended. I understood it, but I get that someone that doesn't know her might not.
$900 can not be worth it.
I can assure you, BigEddie, she meant nothing by it. Chelsea is a very sweet girl. She was just trying to make a point of her own, and I am certain it was well-intended. I understood it, but I get that someone that doesn't know her might not. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Then my apologies. I just felt you deserved a grand send-off. That's all I meant by my original post.
Then my apologies. I just felt you deserved a grand send-off. That's all I meant by my original post. Originally Posted by BigEddie
I appreciate that, hun. I'm sure your heart was in the right place.
From what I have been told by ladies who run an alternate identity to provide as a true HDH, an awful lot of the guys paying that kind of rate, or more, expect it. No matter how stupid that is, it's what I've been told, and it's what has been borne out in many a celebrity/political scandal.
Sad all around. If you read one of her ECCIE reviews, the BBFS is confirmed by one of the reviewers in the comments. As unfortunate as the situation is, I like when people are public about it -- makes it a little easier to avoid them.
What kind of idiot would do that the provider or the guy? I know you here about guys trying this but what complete DUMB ASS would really do this.
$900 can not be worth it. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

I completely agree!

not saying that it's worth it to me or that i'd want to do it,

but, it all depends on what you want out of life.
everything is worth it to someone, just maybe not you.

remember, condemn the act, not the person.