The Best

Not picking on anyone, but there seems to be a never ending search of who is the best at some activity or another. Then without fail here comes the list of providers supplied by their loyal following and at times even their self-nomination, for best **** or what ever the flavor of the day happens to be. Next is the thanks to so & so for adding me to the list, and don't forget the off the board grumbling because someone didn't make the list. This might be the time to set up a competetion for the best, kinda like a rodeo, for a nomial entry fee one could compete for the various titles ex; best CBJ, best BBBJ, Sloppest BJ, best HJ, best HJ with a twist, Best CG, BEST RCG, an the list goes on. This could be on a local level and once the best are deterimened, we could advance to state, national , heck even world championships. A Panel of judges could be chosen for each event, this position could go either way with potential judges being paid, or want to be judges bidding on the position. Who knows might even be able to sell TV and movie rites. What do yall think come-on add to the list. Any ideals
I want to be the first to sign up to be a judge!!!! This is my type of competition!!!!
Several years ago there was a BBBJ contest, it was before my time, so I don't know the details, but Loving Kayla won as I recall.

I agree about the "best" posts. It may be a small thing, but "favorite" and "why" would make more sense. Best is in the eye, and on the cock, of the beholder.
  • Surge
  • 11-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I want to be the first to sign up to be a judge!!!! This is my type of competition!!!! Originally Posted by Da Hammer
I with you hammer...

They need at least 2 judges...and I have experience with these type competitions...

They say timing is everything ... I was just thinking about this yesterday, and really like the idea. We could create 15-20 categories, any Providers interested in being judged could send in a PM to the Director of Activities, then they'd be notified of the when/where, and blah blah blah.

I agree with Chelsea, and yes just posted a "The best ..." Thread ... but, where best to keep the information? Could posting such a list in a public forum create any additional risks for Providers and/or Hobbyists?
Several years ago there was a BBBJ contest, it was before my time, so I don't know the details, but Loving Kayla won as I recall.

. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I think you are wrong about the winner. I bet she tells you about it too. lol
Hook-em , I think this could be big I'll compete it if I have to ,but would much rather have vending-rights. You know pop-corn, hot dogs and don't forget T- shirt sales
I think we need to have a thread on who is the best judge. I nominate myself.
I think you are wrong about the winner. I bet she tells you about it too. lol Originally Posted by Pistolero
Looking forward to hearing! My memory is the second shortest thing I have.
Certainly not a competitor, probably not interested in being a judge, but could certainly be a willing participant for any competitors to use as a guinea pig. On second thought, being a judge would be cool. And I could be bribed!!!
You would have to keep the contest confined to Eccie and have every "hobbyist" act as a judge. For instance, if you have a best BBBj contest, you have to have the contestants blow every member of Eccie in order to make the results legit.

How about best BBBJ in Texas? The contestants will have to blow every dude in Texas to make it legit.

How about best bakaki? Each girl picks a guy to be her partner. You judge the couples based on amount of semen, coverage of semen, and style points for the girl based on how well she took the shot. You eventually expand into contests for things like the best rusty trombone.

I agree about the "best" posts. It may be a small thing, but "favorite" and "why" would make more sense. Best is in the eye, and on the cock, of the beholder. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I think you are wrong about the winner. I bet she tells you about it too. lol Originally Posted by Pistolero
as that memory has kinda faded, i cant remember if she won a contest or not.
bit i do know that i always lose the bet of who can hold out the longest when she meets lil delites. reminds me i need to refreshen my memory.

italiana princess also has claims on a bbbj title.

but in any case, if you have a deliteful time w/ a woman w/ little or no b.s., runaround, drama, sob stories, being asked for cash/loan, they you have won and she has won [tho she walked out w/ the cash and you prolly didnt].
Hook-em , I think this could be big I'll compete it if I have to ,but would much rather have vending-rights. You know pop-corn, hot dogs and don't forget T- shirt sales Originally Posted by chelsea simms
chelsea, you have a great idea [a contest] and an even better idea [sell food/drink/merch concession rights]. cos you know that at art fairs and other festivals food/drink sells!!!

back to topic, some guys and even some gals [and not just in this sub-culture] get off on naming the best. it's a byproduct of a competitive society. just look at how thick the last Dallas Observer "Best of Dallas" issue was?? [and not how many ads they sold]. or the "10 best cars/cameras/funds/restaurants/hotels/etc" articles in mags and online.

anyhoo, as long as nobody is hurt or disrespected, i think it's all just fun to participate and watch.

btw, chelsea, is there a "best knee/Lap for sitting" category?
if so, i'd like to participate in that category.
Chelsea, if there was a 'make guys jack off the most' award, I'm pretty sure you'd rank quite high on that list.
How about T-shirts ???? I WAS THERE type ...........or Winners in each catagory ...
WINNER BEST BLOW JOB in NORTH TEXAS ....or something like that ..might also pop for a nice trophy for all to see when entering your incall ....My goodness what a plethora of possabilities ......