Apartment for the hobby

• mes77
  • 02-04-2013, 02:30 PM
I was thinking about opening up one of my units in a nice apt complex for the hobby. Would any ladies be interested? I think it's safer than doing it out of your own pads and whatnot. Let's talk.
I see some drama ahead.
  • mes77
  • 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Good, valuable input.
Go for it ... what's the worst that could happen?
I have an extra bedroom, oh hell, wait a minute, my SO uses that room for sewing, nevermind
  • mes77
  • 02-04-2013, 09:55 PM
lol... mushroom maybe they could share?
I'd rather do it in my own pad or whatnot than in some stranger's apartment who know exactly what I do in there. LOL This must be a joke, right? Wouldn't you prefer a legit renter?
mes77 - I think you'll find that the idea of running hookers out of an appartment in your name likely has more consequences than you may have considered.

Read up on the Alert forum. Now imagine you are the lease holder in any one of the ridiculously foolish dramas. Sound like cake and lollipops all around?
  • Mesne
  • 02-06-2013, 12:04 PM
You are opening yourself up to a huge can of legal worms. Don't do it.
Just a side note. Providing a place for meetings to take place could be considering pandering or faciliation of prostitution. Just a thought
Go for it ... what's the worst that could happen? Originally Posted by pyramider
lol, I'm sure no one will notice a thing

• shlub
  • 02-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Agree that it is a bad idea, especially after you have publicly announced that you would rent your property for the express purpose of enabling prostitution...
Awwwe mes77 i know your intentions are good, but all these guys are correct! Heck i am a provider and i have had a provider friend ask me once to use my apt for her appointment... i was like ya know hunny i am sorry but , hell no.... if any thing goes wrong i am going to pop up in the mix. I only take risks for one person... that's Mya Michelle... lol
His intentions may not be "good." I am sure it would not just be a cash transaction ...