Searching through BP

worth the hassle and risk, no? i'm thinking.
There are some hidden gems on BP...you just got to look. Aren't men born hunters?
There are some hidden gems on BP...you just got to look. Aren't men born hunters? Originally Posted by misspriss
Yes ma'am, most are. And just as many are born stupid. If you don't mind being robbed by pimps or set up to be busted, or scammed its a great idea.

You won't ever catch me going there again since I found reviewed ladies. No fuckin way.
Yes ma'am, most are. And just as many are born stupid. If you don't mind being robbed by pimps or set up to be busted, or scammed its a great idea.

You won't ever catch me going there again since I found reviewed ladies. No fuckin way. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Screen from here to hell...

To each his own, some men prefer the safe route with reviewed ladies and some men actually prefer the thrill of the hunt. Having to actually sort through whatever BS to find the "newbies" .... fresh gals before they are saturated with "the business" and before they become "the business"

I imagine the ignorance ads to the session. The odds of meeting a 'real' girl increase and for some, the risk is worth it.
I am a firm believer of "you pay for what you get". Not an insult to anyone, but like others have said the risk is increased when using BP. Then again, their are some great providers on BP. However you should always do your homework if using BP or a reputable site like ECCIE. Nothing 100% is certain/safe in this hobby. My 2 cents...
I have met some sweet BP gals who became very popular on Eccie, but their rates has also skyrocketed to 3x higher (more than one).

I wouldn't just look down on someone just because of their rates.