☃ CoOTiE ✿ ShOT ☃

I got my CoOTiE ShOT!

My first one ever! My arm is a little sore, that's all! Blah!

It's Flu Season and I suggest all providers and hobbyist get their CoOTiE shot so nobody get's the aches and pains... HeHeHe

I was always scared to get it, made a wise decision & Got mines yesterday for 20 $ ... Compare that to 118 $ for the Tamiflu medication!

Let's keep each other healthy and cootie free!

Tis the season to be Jolly! Let's keep the CoOTiEs away!!!

Get yours today!

<3,

Miss Dreams
I got mine.
Dot dot Now u got your Cootie shot....lol...

At first when I saw the title I thought u had posted a Cootie shot... lol

But wise choose sister I think we should all follow!!

Xoxo
I would love to see your "Cootie Shot".
Yes... If you want to get your CoOTiE shot, I'll go with you and hold your hand!

It is very quick, my little arm hurts... That's it! Lol

Yes... Follow the leader...

Get your dot dot cootie shots ASAP peeps!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Dot dot Now u got your Cootie shot....lol...

At first when I saw the title I thought u had posted a Cootie shot... lol

But wise choose sister I think we should all follow!!

Xoxo Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I got mine. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Good Boy!

Wonderful! I think everyone should load up and go get the cOoTiE shot!!!

Hehehe

<3,

Miss Dreams
I would love to see your "Cootie Shot". Originally Posted by theotherguy1
It's tiny!

<3,

Miss Dreams
Good Boy!

Wonderful! I think everyone should load up and go get the cOoTiE shot!!!

Hehehe

<3,

Miss Dreams
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I've had my cootie shot already too, Miss Dreams, but I want to be included in the after party
I got mine a month ago.
I've had my cootie shot already too, Miss Dreams, but I want to be included in the after party Originally Posted by MrHappy4u

You go boy! I am glad you got your CoOTiE shot! You deserve a Mr. Happy!

The after party sounds nice!

<3,

Miss Dreams
I got mine a month ago. Originally Posted by mike8443
Just like magic Bye Bye CoOTiEs !

<3,

Miss Dreams
No interest in the government giving me something to help me keep from getting sick. It is one thing if it is a deadly disease that is on the prowl, but I think it makes me stronger (and you as well) for our bodies to learn how to keep us healthy without anything added. Hopefully this will be another in a long string of years where I have managed to keep well without the added...???.

BUT... if I was in a position of deep kissing lots of people, I would def get a shot!
In some ways I have to agree with MoonHowler. I was one of the people who experienced a BAD reaction to the flu shot years ago. Since then I don't take one. In my line of work I don't come in contact with a lot of people, so I don't have the same risk factors as most folks.
After spending Thanksgiving with the flu out of town and 350 $ in medical expenses, I finally listened and thought about Christmas coming up...I want it to be a blessed one so decided I would get my first CoOTiE shot! Everyone reacts to it different. They inject a small amount and it's quick! Just made me a little tired and mild sore throat & tiny bit fever for the first day, just rested a few days and feeling fine now! I admit my arm still hurts a little and throat is little sore but it's alot better than feeling like your legs are going to fall off and basically like your dieing! I never would take it either up untill this years experience! The flu this year was the worst ever!! My Me Me has taken it for years and doesn't get the flu! Keep in mind she took care of me! I suggest if your kissing providers or clients! I'd get it! I will be getting it next year as well!

We all have our theory with the government, but my health comes first! So had to make some changes and just do it!!

<3,

Miss Dreams
Post some taint so we will know you are free of all cooties.