Niagara Region (Canada)

As I get more familiar with the board I have a question. When I try to access this section I am told that I do not have permission to access. Can anyone let me know what this is in regards to? I do not seem to be having any issues with any other sections. Curious. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
An ATSH should be with you shortly...
ask gman
My friend who lives in Niagara on the Lake says it tells him the same thing. So maybe it's not even active.
If you follow the Encounter Reports in Upstate you will see that posts for Niagara and just North of the border can be found here.

DD
If you follow the Encounter Reports in Upstate you will see that posts for Niagara and just North of the border can be found here.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

Incorrect.
Hundreds more are in the Niagara Region.
I'll be addressing this in a "History of the Steled Reviews Thread and Repository" soon.
Just know that as history tends to repeat itself, all of these Niagara Falls reviews will one day go missing.... AGAIN.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Did it ever come to mind that is because that thread is closed. What it means to me is that there are people that would like to report on that area but have no other avenue of which to do so. Niagara Region(CANADA) is not Upstate NY. Niagara and Toronto, so close but yet so far away makes Rochester look likes child's play. Been going up to their strip clubs for 30 years and is the reason I haven't stepped foot in a club in the US in 30 years.
tb,

Post your reports in Upstate for Niagara! I hear what you are saying but that's what we have here!

DD
Understood. Deal with what we have have and make the best of it.