When I get rude lol GOOD MORNING

• Ayla
  • 02-21-2019, 05:39 AM
I’m up and ready to start my day at my usual location. Something said check your previous post. I just have to say this to all men who have token the time out to get to know me. I’m not ok with smart comments and rude things being said I’m usually calm cool and collective but I feel the need to put some in their place lol. Ever heard of treat others how you should be treated?? If you body shame talk bad on me would you guys look at me different😂😂😂
If I defended myself lol. I’m debating on it lol but just know I will say something !!! Well hope your day is going well
347-909-0117
716-200-8122
Follow me on twitter for updated photos n more SirenLatina
It's just Bull-Plastic man!!
Location is important to me . Honestly, I’ve canceled appointments when I find a provider,s incall is in what I consider a dangerous neighborhood. I feel that walking into an unknown situation is nerve wracking enough without adding a rough neighborhood to the mix . I also wonder if the location doesn’t factor into the overall impression of the provider .
Lastly, I wonder if a provider can charge more if she is in a better neighborhood and attract customers who are willing to pay more and repeat.
I don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes , but I like Denny,s !! I’m very fond of their fantast five breakfast . Another good restaurant out that way is the Olympic . They have 2 locations, kenmore and the other out by the airport. Though a bit of a drive Alton’s is really good as well .
I’d like to qualify my recommendations by admitting that I have a very pedestrian taste in food . Nothing frustrates me more than not getting my steak correctly . Why would medium rare be s struggle?
It's just Bull-Plastic man!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
that seat ...at ...plastic mans ...table is bein warmed ...up
Rude and disrespectful behavior is not acceptable and is a violation of posting guidelines! Bullying and harassment are also violations!

DD
Rude and disrespectful behavior is not acceptable and is a violation of posting guidelines! Bullying and harassment are also violations!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
party pooper ?

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
I guess I owe Plastic Man and Denny's an apology...
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
fuc.... rats Plastic Man Plastic Man can take it.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
afters so many years it be time ...ya posted a face ...pic fer an avatar so we cans knows ...ya betters
Holy PaulieRockstar!!!
can we get back on topic

the rude lady op please

I like em a bit bitchy