Rochester xoxo

• Ayla
  • 02-24-2019, 07:03 AM
I promise I値l probably never be back here I hate how I talk to people all week then I知 here and boom nothing. Rochester is just not for me.
With that being said I知 hungry looking for food recommendations
taint easy competing with getting ready for the WIND
if NCNS that just sucks
Hell last night I tool a pass on a known to me sure thing.
To do my laundry as if power went out early today.
my normal time for that. Well my generator can't handle my dryer, and has hard time with the washer.

not knowing where ya at in Monroe Cty. will take the easy way
Tim Horton's, Wegman's, I not keen at but Dunkin, etc
as the wind is a coming, Wegman's may be packed. But set n eat area whould be ok if ya can parking
another thought
it seems to be starting now with storm

try calling for food delivery and let someone other take the risk

btw to late now stay where at
But last night wise move would have been run home and ride it out there.
per RG&E 38 customers without power.in Monroe cty. ah, not even a drop in the bucket

LOL wait till wind hits 60 or 70 mph

btw IMHO this taint off topic. Its why playing in ROC may be slow gong.

Op talked to guys, she came, they busy with other things. shopping for food,gas, whatever ta ride it out. If time set and pull a NCNS that just wrong. But if doing all that with a SO, kinda hard ta call and sorry girl but...

So you can promise self never return ta ROC, but it is bad timing that is not op or others fault.
Ayla,

per icky ad in ROC one day only. If still in ROC the Window for going home may not be closed yet. But hit the web for weather reports form ROC ta BUF first. LOL ya do not want ta get stuck 1/2 way when where at safe, even if dark later.

osd
I promise I値l probably never be back here I hate how I talk to people all week then I知 here and boom nothing. Rochester is just not for me.
With that being said I知 hungry looking for food recommendations
Originally Posted by Ayla
I had no idea u were in town

Should of I known well strip club was interesting
What osd said.
What osd said. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
I can understand why she upset other than well this is Upset NY.

if what she thinks of ROC true or not. Bad time ta test if ROC a good to her or not playground.

I did see a lady yesterday during the day. Picked her up. Drove by a Wegman's and a Topps on the way. WTF parking lots packed. Packed in a way only seen before when a storm is coming.

Lady I was ta see at night I sent a text no can do n why. Never heard back. So she pissed or busy herself or both.

So I checked oil in generator and how much gas I have on hand. Then did what I do on Sundays. In case can't Sunday. So far well I could have had fun and did all today, oh well
LOL RG&E report
Monroe all good now
ALLEGANY 1
ONTARIO 1
WAYNE 5 ops now 183

So so far nothing really
Why pay for an appointment when they can fap for free or for a fraction of the price of an appointment to all ur cam shows & videos online. Just a thought
when they can fap Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
someone got an erection? Whew
Why pay for an appointment when they can fap for free or for a fraction of the price of an appointment to all ur cam shows & videos online. Just a thought Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
links please

as I'm all set n waiting for something ta happen
So bored waiting
just the free links please,

I may need more gas later

filled truck yesterday, fuckers already price gouging "the storm is coming thingy"

edit add
ah nn,
today's ad pic had me confused at what I was looking at till I saw smile. Ah on face err ahem. Nice cheeks errr ops nips

thanks cutie
someone got an erection? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

You haven't noticed how little that seems to take around here?
  • VPT
  • 02-24-2019, 11:33 AM
Puts up a posting yesterday at noon and says for one day only then is surprised that nobody shows. Except for those people sitting around doing nothing all time who's going for that ?
someone got an erection? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I could from op

You haven't noticed how little that seems to take around here? Originally Posted by jokacz
hell I could just thinking of a lady

what a stripper told me once after 4 songs that I only bought 3. gee ya never cam, most guys cum before 1st song starts just getting into VIP area
topic mmmm kinda

just had a 40 mph gust, guessing by the noise

if I go puff, take me about 30 min ta get generator out, filled, started n hooked up.

so ya all stuck with my drivel
Puts up a posting yesterday at noon and says for one day only then is surprised that nobody shows. Except for those people sitting around doing nothing all time who's going for that ? Originally Posted by VPT
I thinking she talked to some, some booked, then NCNS. Ad was for drum up more.

If not for wind coming I bet she would not be as it seems pissed as I am bored if she had bookings or not before coming. When things normal, where ever it is some guys will chase it, NN would add I guessing "then fuck it"