come on man, seriously guys

So.at my most recent fbsm, me and the masseuse spent what felt.like forever but sure it was 20 minutes, talking her last appointment and utterly nasty this guy was. She did not give me his name nor did I ask but went into detail on his body odor, breath, greasy hair etc....

She said she did not continue with the session and asked him to leave. It could have been my imagination but I swear his scent was still floating around in her place.

Guys please wash yourselves before seeing a lady or at least take a quick shower when u get if you feel your not at your most optimal freshness. Just because she provides doesnt mean you get to be nasty and she will still see you...

Not being at WK here...just on edge as I had to send an employee home over this same nonsense earlier in the week...
I always thought that was a given....I think it's called common sense !
Wow.. Messy clients.. Messy providers.. Damn shame.. Next
I guess I shouldn't talk about the time a guy left a big giant poo stain on my sheets.

LoL
one reason why I cannot stand tunafish
So.at my most recent fbsm, me and the masseuse spent what felt.like forever but sure it was 20 minutes, talking her last appointment and utterly nasty this guy was. She did not give me his name nor did I ask but went into detail on his body odor, breath, greasy hair etc....

She said she did not continue with the session and asked him to leave. It could have been my imagination but I swear his scent was still floating around in her place.

Guys please wash yourselves before seeing a lady or at least take a quick shower when u get if you feel your not at your most optimal freshness. Just because she provides doesnt mean you get to be nasty and she will still see you...

Not being at WK here...just on edge as I had to send an employee home over this same nonsense earlier in the week... Originally Posted by plove35
No... you're being a WK here.

You know what a client would say?

"C'mon ladies. I am paying for your time. Focus on me. I don't want to listen to 20 minutes of you whining about the last guy, nor do I want to smell his sweat. Get some air freshener, put on your big girl panties and do what I am paying you for. I'm not asking for too much. I am simply asking for what any client deserves. Don't charge me for your time if I am not the focus of said time."
I guess I shouldn't talk about the time a guy left a big giant poo stain on my sheets.

LoL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
That would qualify as a definite mood killer.
"C'mon ladies. I am paying for your time. Focus on me. I don't want to listen to 20 minutes of you whining about the last guy, nor do I want to smell his sweat. Get some air freshener, put on your big girl panties and do what I am paying you for. I'm not asking for too much. I am simply asking for what any client deserves. Don't charge me for your time if I am not the focus of said time." Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
My thoughts exactly.
You know what a client would say?

"C'mon ladies. I am paying for your time. Focus on me. I don't want to listen to 20 minutes of you whining about the last guy, nor do I want to smell his sweat. Get some air freshener, put on your big girl panties and do what I am paying you for. I'm not asking for too much. I am simply asking for what any client deserves. Don't charge me for your time if I am not the focus of said time." Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Best quote I have read in a long time, especially the bolded parts. It goes well with my signature line as well. If only providers followed that guideline when providing, the hobby would be 1000% better!
  • L.A.
  • 07-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Do you think the stinky motherf'ers of the hobby are going to read your post and change their ways?
Come on OP, seriously dude

Guys please wash yourselves before seeing a lady or at least take a quick shower when u get if you feel your not at your most optimal freshness. Just because she provides doesnt mean you get to be nasty and she will still see you.. Originally Posted by plove35

And always wear clean underwear......Hey wait a minute! Mom, is that you?!?!
Called the husband experience. Come to her place drunk, sweaty and full of noxious gases. Smack her on the behind and hump her leg until she gives in. Then burp and fart (to leave skid marks on the sheets) while she angry cow girl rides you
  • L.A.
  • 07-20-2015, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by plove35
Seems there would be more erotic things to talk about during a massage (or anything really) than to spend 20 minutes talking about a previous nasty client she had. But that's just me.......
Do you think the stinky motherf'ers of the hobby are going to read your post and change their ways? Originally Posted by L.A.
Prob not....