Trouble Posting a Profile Photo

I recently put created my provider profile, but I am having a lot of trouble uploading the profile photo. When I browse, I find the photo I want and select it, but there is no button that says 'upload'. The only portion that I am able to browse and upload photos is for the other photos. My provider showcase only displays my name. Is there a waiting period for approval of the profile photo that I don't know about?
Layla, I assume that you are talking about your avatar photo. To upload it, go to User CP on the left side of the screen, click on it, scroll down to Edit Avatar, then down to Use Custom Avatar, check that option, then enter the image location and click Save Changes. that should fix you up.
That didn't work. I'm talking about when someone is browsing through the showcases. My profile photo will not show up. Everyone else's photo will show up, but not mine; just my name. I have an avatar but not a profile photo. No photo show's up at all when someone is browsing through the showcases.
Ok...no need to worry. I finally got it on there. Thank you for trying to help me, though.
You have to load showcase photos separately. Your avatar photo has nothing to do with the showcases. Many ladies use their avatar photo as one of their showcase pics too, but it is not automatic. Your showcase is YOUR area to do what you want with and you may change whatever you want in there at will.

This also include the reviews. The reviews on your profile are automatically linked. The reviews you decide to link on your showcase are up to you.